oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

42 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He's literally just named Britt captain, he's going to start the majority of games.

I'm  aware of that. I just don't rate him.  I certainly wouldn't drop Fletcher to keep him in the side.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Snowblind said:

This'd do... Can rotate those front men as needed. Roberts unlikely to play 46 games, so still plenty of chances for others. Screenshot_20200911-130508__01.thumb.jpg.10f590da6b6dd73ea88f955da0f4caec.jpg

Is this some kind of Pokemon team? 

ash ketchum pokemon GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

if rumours are to believed he followed the Tyson Fury "on a break" training regime 

I dunno - a 30-stone forward could be useful. Ain't no-one gonna knock a big unit like that off the ball! 😁

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Is this some kind of Pokemon team? 

ash ketchum pokemon GIF

Thats why I prefer the team generators where they have shirt icons instead of circles. 😂

That is an unbelievable signing IMO. Think this lad is going to be absolute quality for us.

Woop. Good to get another over the line. Shrewsbury showed we desperately needed a shield in front of the defence and from the sounds of things he'll fit that mould nicely. Just wish we had him for tonight

Cant say I really know anything about him but glad we have added to our ranks. Looking forward to seeing him play 

• Like 2

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

Cant say I really know anything about him but glad we have added to our ranks. Looking forward to seeing him play 

Think Adam Clayton from 5 years ago and you'll be looking at the right kind of player.

• Like 1

Morsy might not be a World Class footballer but by all accounts he's a World Class shithouse think he's a great signing UTFB.