oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

6 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Sounds to me like it's very much on, saying his main target, negotiating a deal, naming days he will no.... Much like the mosey deal

Player expressed a preference to play for Warnock?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Is Zohore any good?

Do you know something? If he is the main target, Woodrow is only a year younger so maybe Woodrow isn’t a target after all. Smoke n mirrors maybe.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Just wondered with Palace playing tomorrow, if it was a coincidence or just a injury of convenience ...last I heard, it was unspecified 

I'm guessing this striker is going to cost us a bit of money on a fee but I can't see Gibson committing more than 20k a week to a player that rules out almost every Prem striker not just Wickham.

I saw The Sun revealed Zohore is on 50k a week after promotion no wonder Warnock made that cheeky comment about what a lovely contract and wage Zohore's got between Warnock getting 8 million and Zohore's agent they've been absolutely scammed beyond belief there.

What if we spend a lot of money on a striker and then still struggle to create chances for the 3rd season in a row because we have no real pace or attacking threat behind the centre forwards or more than 1 player composed enough on the ball to take a bit of a risk and show a bit of guile? 

• Sad 1
Just now, TheHolgate said:

It does sound like the deal is fairly far on. Is this your Barnsley player @Raf smog?

The information I got was sanogo/ morsey and Woodrow the 1st 2 have materialised ( even though sanogo failed 2nd part of medical). Haven’t spoke to them though since last week though. Still causing Roberts also but Man City want a sale not a loan

• Like 6
Just now, Raf smog said:

The information I got was sanogo/ morsey and Woodrow the 1st 2 have materialised ( even though sanogo failed 2nd part of medical). Haven’t spoke to them though since last week though. Still chasing Roberts also but Man City want a sale not a loan

Plus a premier league centre back

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Ibrahima Niane and Luke McCowan were both linked with Cardiff under Warnock. A lot of championship teams have been scouting Sissoko as well. He is apparently ready to move this summer.

I would have thought we are looking domestically otherwise it might be another fortnight for quarantine.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

The information I got was sanogo/ morsey and Woodrow the 1st 2 have materialised ( even though sanogo failed 2nd part of medical). Haven’t spoke to them though since last week though. Still causing Roberts also but Man City want a sale not a loan

This is what I was told this morning. We want loans for Zohore and Roberts, but neither of their clubs will entertain that yet. Might change the closer we get to the end of the window though if they’re both still available.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Any idea on price tag for Roberts?

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)