oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

18 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Boro fans always over rate potential signings

That's certainly not true. Some Boro fans might overrate potential signings but not all.  For instance, I haven't a clue why anyone would want to sign Zohore, who appears to have had one purple patch in his career, and nothing much else worth talking about.  Most of the comments on the potential signing of Sanogo were negative, with maybe a few harking back to his perceived (yet barely apparent) halcyon days.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

I'd be surprised if it was Zohore because of the strength of the rumours linking him with Sheff Wed and Warnock sounding quite confident of this potential signing coming here.

Not saying we couldn't get Zohore, but it'd surely be far more up in the air than Warnock made it sound if it was him.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I'd be surprised if it was Zohore because of the strength of the rumours linking him with Sheff Wed and Warnock sounded quite confident of this potential signing coming here.

No way are we putting a package for permanent zohore and he said extra striker was younger... 

watch me eat my hat 

We are in for Zohore but wages a problem. 

We want both Roberts and Moukoudi back. These deals had already been set up by Woodgate but then put on the back-burner by Warnock. City want £ for Roberts in a perm, we want a loan with view to a perm.

We are also in for a player from France who can play upfront and wide right, but I cant get a name.

We have turned down the option to sign Murphy. Not sure if it was a perm or loan but he was offered to us.

Nothing on Woodrow. Not sure of this is because it is cards close to chest or not. Things more cagey than usual.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

We are in for Zohore but wages a problem. 

We want both Roberts and Moukoudi back. These deals had already been set up by Woodgate but then put on the back-burner by Warnock. City want £ for Roberts in a perm, we want a loan with view to a perm.

We are also in for a player from France who can play upfront and wide right, but I cant get a name.

We have turned down the option to sign Murphy. Not sure if it was a perm or loan but he was offered to us.

Nothing on Woodrow. Not sure of this is because it is cards close to chest or not. Things more cagey than usual.

Moukoudi is interesting to say the least, thought he didn't fancy him but maybe he just wasn't with Warnock long enough. 

There was a french player linked a while back Wesley Said i think it was who would fit that profile. 

Murphy was a target so surprised we turned that offer down, details can't have added up on our end. 

Just now, DevKWat said:

Moukoudi is interesting to say the least, thought he didn't fancy him but maybe he just wasn't with Warnock long enough. 

There was a french player linked a while back Wesley Said i think it was who would fit that profile. 

Murphy was a target so surprised we turned that offer down, details can't have added up on our end. 

don't think Warnock ot Moukoudi wanted to end the loan, he was recalled

Murphu would have been the one that was offered for 3.5m and Warnock said too much

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)