oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

12 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Haha i just came on to tell you our 4th choice striker target has just scored winner for Arsenal.

This old rumour stuff is harder than what you would think 🤔 

• Haha 1

Well I can beat Nketiah. We're only bloody signing Raheem Sterling as our wideman!

Screenshot_20200919-220641_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

😂😂😂 brilliant @PsychFur

How could that possibly be wrong? 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

One of the ITK’s said we were after a PL CB on loan with view to a permanent. Anyone shed light on who that is?

We are still in for Roberts apparently.

A much needed signing imo.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

One of the ITK’s said we were after a PL CB on loan with view to a permanent. Anyone shed light on who that is?

Think it was @CrazyL who said that? Apologies if not you @CrazyL.

2 hours ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I think the 4th striker is going to be from either a far superior league (Scottish, Irish etc) or from the lower leagues. I think it’s obvious that he’s gonna be 4th choice and an ‘impact’ sub.

I'm guessing you meant far inferior here, haha.

29 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

A couple of people have mentioned Nat Philips so maybe him? 

I hate to admit but I’m impressed with Leeds first two games while surprised at Man U who I think are headed for mid table at best. I can’t see Ole holding his job for long if they continue the same way. 

I am struggling with televised games because the atmosphere is just not there anymore, or is it me as I age I’m loosing interest. 

The BORO seems to have taken lockdown to the extreme, it must have because I can’t think of another time news from the club has been so scarce. Will someone get Warnock the players and numbers he asked for so we can see our team progress to something resembling normality. Having watched the match I’m more then happy to see positive change but as with others I’m not content with the hangovers from last season particularly in the last third and set pieces. 

10 hours ago, Blanco said:

😂😂😂 brilliant @PsychFur

How could that possibly be wrong? 🤣🤣🤣

Well I've said for a while that Sterling is Championship standard at best. 😁

Think we might struggle to afford his wages though...

Do we have any more news on the Barnsley player @Lurker? I’m presuming if it was Woodrow he was a back up in case we didn’t get Akpom? I notice he’s not getting a game for Barnsley at the moment though. 
Anyone think we need a backup for Spence at RWB? I don’t think Warnock sees Djiksteel there. 

12 hours ago, Blanco said:

Just thought I’d put 2and 2 together and see what the answer is 😃

How many steps can Gestede take before pulling up?

How many minutes will Coulson get to show what he can do?

How many more people does it seem opponents have at set pieces?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Do we have any more news on the Barnsley player @Lurker? I’m presuming if it was Woodrow he was a back up in case we didn’t get Akpom? I notice he’s not getting a game for Barnsley at the moment though. 
Anyone think we need a backup for Spence at RWB? I don’t think Warnock sees Djiksteel there. 

I'd play McNair there and get a left footed centre back in to fill his spot. McNair is built for RWB for me. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

We could have such a class little team with 3 quality additions I reckon

image.png.d8a0f942d6cb34cc74e2a16f1efd77d4.png

Imagine a prime Adomah and Friend in that 

So, basically the same problem positions as the start of the season? Akpom is not a left winger, we have no right winger and no established left back.

What do people have against Saville too?  Warnock knows what he adds to the team even if a lot of Boro fans still hate on him

• Like 1