oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

12 hours ago, sackrobson2 said:

That is random. I remember that game. O’Neil was incredible in the air that day. He could have been a good player but for his injuries. I also recall how well he linked up with Ziege down our left side when they played together. 

It turned out that he had some kind of degenerative disease didn't it?  I'm sure it was something like that anyway.

On 9/27/2020 at 1:50 PM,  DurhamRedsaid: 

Why did we sell Bamford 🙈 he's a Premier League super star now 🤣

On 9/28/2020 at 1:19 AM, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Tony Pulis

Ok I’ll get a rumour going. I’ve just read on Sky that the Fulham owner tweeted after their game last night. He apologised for the performance and said that they had some centre backs lined up recently but two of them came down with Covid and they are hoping that they recover fully before the deadline so they can get the deals done. Could one of them be Dael Fry? Didn’t someone on here say that it was rumoured that he had caught Covid?

7 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Ok I’ll get a rumour going. I’ve just read on Sky that the Fulham owner tweeted after their game last night. He apologised for the performance and said that they had some centre backs lined up recently but two of them came down with Covid and they are hoping that they recover fully before the deadline so they can get the deals done. Could one of them be Dael Fry? Didn’t someone on here say that it was rumoured that he had caught Covid?

Blackwell confirmed Fry had covid. Whilst I dont think Fry is a Fulham target in terms of getting a rumour started I salute you @Blanco. Not only is it a rumour but a rumour based on evidence. Oh and they can have him for £15m plus giving us Tim Ream on a season loan as I suspect he is about to lose his place in their team.

10 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I doubt a team looking to survive in the Prem will look at Fry and think he is the answer. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, ABH said:

On 9/27/2020 at 1:50 PM,  DurhamRedsaid: 

Why did we sell Bamford 🙈 he's a Premier League super star now 🤣

Wow bang to rights there, that surely means I am blaming Pulis solely for every mistake made by the club..

Yes Pulis was told to bring in money and Gibson/the club might have been keen but he has happily let him go, so for me he is the reason Bamford left. If we had any ambition we would have kept him but we didnt, we brought in Pulis and sold our best players whilst still spending ridiculous sums on lesser players. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Blackwell confirmed Fry had covid. Whilst I dont think Fry is a Fulham target in terms of getting a rumour started I salute you @Blanco. Not only is it a rumour but a rumour based on evidence. Oh and they can have him for £15m plus giving us Tim Ream on a season loan as I suspect he is about to lose his place in their team.

Thank you @TLF10 I will take a bow 😃