oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

51 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Not sure how realistic it would be as I haven’t followed his progress but Vinagre is for sale by wolves. Potential left back?

Wolves are unlikely to lose Ruben Vinagre to FC Porto this window, with reports claiming the Liga NOS champions are unlikely to be able to afford the full-back.

Portuguese outlet Record claims the 21-year-old should prove too expensive for Porto, with Wolves officials apparently seeing him as a big asset.

• Like 2
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ayresome7 said:

Wolves are unlikely to lose Ruben Vinagre to FC Porto this window, with reports claiming the Liga NOS champions are unlikely to be able to afford the full-back.

Portuguese outlet Record claims the 21-year-old should prove too expensive for Porto, with Wolves officials apparently seeing him as a big asset.

Vinagre’s move has had its chips? 

24 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It was from the telegraph initially to be fair, not fmttm or a Dundee Facebook group

Yeah seen that and was asking if there was "anymore" credible tweets in addition. 

Be happy if Robert's returns for another season. When we first signed him in January I wasn't blown away, but we've definitely seen glimpses of what he can bring to the team in his first spell.

Think if he can stay injury free and get a decent run in the side, we might be able to get the best out of him and he'll be a really good player for us. He'll only have a year left on his City deal next summer, so if he does well hopefully we'll get first dibs on him in the summer. 😉

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Be happy if Robert's returns for another season. When we first signed him in January I wasn't blown away, but we've definitely seen glimpses of what he can bring to the team in his first spell.

Think if he can stay injury free and get a decent run in the side, we might be able to get the best out of him and he'll be a really good player for us. He'll only have a year left on his City deal next summer, so if he does well hopefully we'll get first dibs on him in the summer. 😉

That’s actually a good thing for us as he will have to shop window himself. I guess some bell ends could maybe take him off us in January if he has a good few months like.

8 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

That’s actually a good thing for us as he will have to shop window himself. I guess some bell ends could maybe take him off us in January if he has a good few months like.

Not if we're paying a loan fee.

I wondered if Warnock’s stuff about only getting Chuba over the line because he really wanted to come was a message to this player we’ve been after from abroad. A direct challenge - if you want to come, make it happen. Or am I clutching at straws? 

• Like 1