oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Is Roberts definitely coming?

Sorry, I was out all day yesterday so may have missed it but I can’t find any actual reports or stories on it other than on Twitter. 

I would be absolutely delighted to have him back for a full season. He’s the one player that I’ve been desperate for us to sign this summer.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Is Roberts definitely coming?

Sorry, I was out all day yesterday so may have missed it but I can’t find any actual reports or stories on it other than on Twitter. 

I would be absolutely delighted to have him back for a full season. He’s the one player that I’ve been desperate for us to sign this summer.

Mike McGrath (the daily telegraph sports reporter) was the journo who revealed he was joining us in January. If he's saying its happening its pretty much nailed on. 

15 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Here is a thought, why don't we try and sign Jota and Roberts? 

On a free, I’m sure Jota will want a big contract. Roberts will probably to cheaper in the short term.

Sod it, let’s just get both 😄

Well if he's been released he's likely to have had a big lump sum to pay off his contract. So maybe hell just be looking for a modest wage package and a guarantee of football. Or maybe im a dreamer.

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Well if he's been released he's likely to have had a big lump sum to pay off his contract. So maybe hell just be looking for a modest wage package and a guarantee of football. Or maybe im a dreamer.

If that's what he wanted he would have a club by now..

57 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Here is a thought, why don't we try and sign Jota and Roberts? 

Both play same position, jota on a big wage will be seen as risky. His form since leaving Brentford has been inconsistent.