oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Nah, they've turned them all off to save on the leccy bill. You can just see a solitary candle flickering in Warnock's office as he stands sadly beside a silent fax machine. It's the autumn of discontent.

he has his own candle?!!!!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

he has his own candle?!!!!

He uses it to ward off the darkness, in case the ghost of Tony Pulis should creep up on him as he walks the corridors alone at night.

Some say if you listen closely deep in the bowels of Rockliffe, you can hear a faint voice whispering "aaaaaaard"...

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Why wasn't Victor Orta making all these quality signings when he was our head of recruitment 🙂

Tbf players we wanted but got beat to were included Meunier and Ziyech who choose PSG and Ajax respectively. Couple more i think. De Roon was a good buy just not used properly. 

9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I have a feeling we might see a bid come in for Dael Fry in the next 10 days.

It could be spurs as they are interested in an alternative Championship centre back if they can't agree a price for rodon. Have to say anything 10+ million for Fry you snap their hand off

Don't assume he wouldn't rather play football than be a benchwarmer hundreds of miles from where he is happy. He has three years left on his contract and I would not be surprised to see him reject a move that doesn't suit him. He does not want to be another Gibbo, so he won't jump ship as easily as some think

5 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Don't assume he wouldn't rather play football than be a benchwarmer hundreds of miles from where he is happy. He has three years left on his contract and I would not be surprised to see him reject a move that doesn't suit him. He does not want to be another Gibbo, so he won't jump ship as easily as some think

I was drafted to Bristol RNR for 6 mths to help them prepare their Minesweeper for sea ALONE lived in a hotel I was 21 and never been so alone in my life...The reserve lads all went home evenings...The point I'm trying to make is it takes time to settle into a new environment,I suppose given a choice I would rather stay in familiar surroundings

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Barnaby said:

I was drafted to Bristol RNR for 6 mths to help them prepare their Minesweeper for sea ALONE lived in a hotel I was 21 and never been so alone in my life...The reserve lads all went home evenings...The point I'm trying to make is it takes time to settle into a new environment,I suppose given a choice I would rather stay in familiar surroundings

Yeah I get it's similar situation however it's somewhat easier for footballers who will be getting a massive pay rise and moving into a London penthouse