oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

8 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Has Patrick Roberts got lost or something?

Probably delaying it to announce closer to the deadline so when we sign no one else it doesn't look as bad.

5 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

I cant help but think there's something not right about it all

The local papers have said it's done, they just need to announce it. There's no conspiracy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

The local papers have said it's done, they just need to announce it. There's no conspiracy

Thats probably the case mate but i wouldnt take the gazette as gospel 

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

Agreed, let's be real the Gazette is as useless as they come. 

I actually dont think they get any info at all. Alot say on here that they get alot from the forum and they only ever seem to mention a player linked after other papers or sources have. 

3 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

I actually dont think they get any info at all. Alot say on here that they get alot from the forum and they only ever seem to mention a player linked after other papers or sources have. 

Literally all they do is just recycle the information from other sources which is something any random fan could do. All that the 'journalists' seem to do recently is either rim the club because they're terrified of being told off or publish pointless garbage. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Thats probably the case mate but i wouldnt take the gazette as gospel 

It's not just the gazette though, hadn't it been said he's trained with us too?

12 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's not just the gazette though, hadn't it been said he's trained with us too?

Yeh ive read that but someone also said sanogo was training with us 

Warnock said after the Barnsley game that Roberts would be announced ‘before Reading hopefully’, there may be something holding this up we’re not privy to 

Maybe Roberts has tested +ve and we can’t announce until his period of isolation is done?

8 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Maybe Roberts has tested +ve and we can’t announce until his period of isolation is done?

If that was the case, you’d be wanting to see how the recovery was going before paying fees, etc.

I know. Just an example of any number of things that could be delaying an announcement 🤷🏻‍♂️ My own personal feeling is that the manager has been a few days down seeing Sharon and they want him available for the photo shoot. 

Regarding rumours that Roberts has been training with us. He was not in any of the pics released  of yesterdays training session... 

14 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Regarding rumours that Roberts has been training with us. He was not in any of the pics released  of yesterdays training session... 

They wouldn't upload them even if he was.

If it's not confirmed, it's not confirmed.

• Like 1