oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

It seems odd that we’re holding off announcing both Fletcher’s injury and Roberts signing.

As someone said yesterday - maybe Fletcher’s long injury lay off is being suppressed so that other club’s can’t sense that our desperation to sign a striker. Then once we negotiate and complete signing the striker, we’ll also announce the signing of Roberts alongside the negative of Fletcher’s injury? 2 positives and 1 negative would balance it out.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I see Gazette done an article on 6 CBs we could look at before Friday. Saliba is one of them but they then add there been no links to him but fans have been mentioning him. I assume that name they got of this forum.

He was number 1 on that list that someone put together for every major position we may need. Apologies for forgetting whoever it was!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Apparently Saliba is off to Brentford. If he goes there then Charlie Goode is 4th choice there behind Jansen, Saliba and Pinnock. 

So maybe he wasnt as good as everyone thought then 

• Like 1

Judging by several Gazette articles it seems Warnock gave an interview to talksport this week. Unfortunately cant find link to interview but in todays artivle in gazette he talking "about adding 1 or 2 more" to squad before friday.

Be interested to know if he means 1 or 2 more in addittion to Roberts or if Roberts is part of the 1 or 2?

I assume in his head Roberts is done so must mean former. Or I hope he does.

• Like 1

I wonder if there is an outside chance we might be able to sign Roberts, or put a clause into our agreement with Man City to enable us to, rather than a straightforward loan, and we're ironing that out before confirming it.

Have those ITK nothing at all to say about the transfer situation or have they been silenced by their contacts? Thanks for past snippets.

Anyhow this thread now seems redundant as it is weeks since anything was posted of any note, just speculation.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He felt it best to stop posting due to some stuff that went down.

Very sad if this board goes the same way as other, less well mannered boards, I could name

• Like 1