oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

19 hours ago, Robin Johnson said:

Woodrow off to Cardiff allegedly 

If he goes there maybe Warnock might ask if he can borrow Glatzel in the short term to cover for Fletchers injury. I am purely speculatiig here by the way.

Glatzel not getting games anyway given Moore 1st choice now and he will be pushed further down pecking order with Woodrows arrival 

15 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Including Roberts we are, allegedly, looking to get 3 in. So I guess a striker and central defender

'Looking to' being the key words there, we will get Roberts.

Edited by SzilardNemethsCurtains

23 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

'Looking to' being the key words there, we will get Roberts.

I like to think the word allegedly is the key word 

• Haha 1

Two CBs in the frame. One a prem loan, the other a foreign free agent.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Two CBs in the frame. One a prem loan, the other a foreign free agent.

We getting both or will it be one or the other.

16 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Northern Echo article today said we're trying to get Baba Rahman in - Derby want him too though. 

Is he a bit of a sick note? Doesn't look like he's played much football since Chelsea signed him for about £15m. Assume it would be a loan?

18 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

We getting both or will it be one or the other.

One or the other. There might be other options but these are two I’ve been told about. Unfortunately it is not getting any easier to get players in and it doesn’t sound like it’s definitely going to happen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

One or the other. There might be other options but these are two I’ve been told about. Unfortunately it is not getting any easier to get players in and it doesn’t sound like it’s definitely going to happen.

Any update on Robert's?

Paperwork issue at the other end. No problem with transfer.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Paperwork issue at the other end. No problem with transfer.

Glad Someone gives info. 

Don't reveal your source, but if you can tell how you know things, without giving the source away.. That would be good. 

Thanks for the info 👍