oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Absolutely delighted that he has re-signed. It was the bit of business that I wanted us to do most this transfer window. Fingers crossed he can keep himself fit. If he does, I think he’ll be a big player for us this season!

57 minutes ago, ScarBoro said:

Well if we are paying most of his wages, a weeks delay in a not insignificant saving. I do wonder whether that is one reason most of the loans from Premier League seem to be waiting to the last minute. I know a lot of transfers do get done on deadline day, but these potential loans are a bit different - it’s as much about getting the right experience for the loanees and playing time and its not as though the PL clubs are waiting to finalize their signings before deciding  who to loan out.

always up for saving a weeks wages.

It could well be, will be interesting to see the movements in the last 3 days. There's a lot more players looking for moves and clubs than usual this year. 

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

I'm well excited for the season now Roberts is confirmed. Neil Warnock is taking us to the playoffs.

Warnock never seems to be that excited about Roberts, I’d put money on him not starting at least the first couple of games.

3 hours ago, Mr_Maz said:

I think the pic of him holding the shirt was taken last week. 

He's wearing the same hoodie as the picture of him getting out of his car, from last week

He’s been training with us since early last week. I have no idea what the hold up in the announcement has been but he has been around for a bit now so should be good to go for Saturday.

I wonder if we’ll see us revert to 4-3-3 ?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

He’s been training with us since early last week. I have no idea what the hold up in the announcement has been but he has been around for a bit now so should be good to go for Saturday.

I wonder if we’ll see us revert to 4-3-3 ?

Warnock already said he sees Roberts as 1 of the 3 man central midfield in a 3.5.2 so you wont see us change formation u don't think. Might look like a 3.4.1.2 with Roberts in the hole but think either way wing back system will remain.

11 hours ago, Weasel said:

I'm well excited for the season now Roberts is confirmed. Neil Warnock is taking us to the playoffs.

Lets not get too carried away Ferret...Its a bit early yet 

• Confused 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

He'd be a huge upgrade, but I don't think his attitude would be right.

Seems an angry guy at the best of times, I expect he'd resent playing in the Championship. 

he just needs a manager that loves him and gives him game time. 🙂