oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

If Cardiff pull off wilson and benkovic thats some business on deadline day for them.

Wise spending of parachute money and a clear indication that they want an immediate retrun to the PL

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker inĀ Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then šŸ˜‚).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

If Cardiff pull off wilson and benkovic thats some business on deadline day for them.

Seems a bit dodgy seeing as their owner was complaining that they are loosing over Ā£3 million per month the other day...

12 minutes ago, Will said:

Seems a reasonable downgrade from him from his current 65K+ a week.

I don't think it is, mate. If you work it out as the contracts run from now til July that's like 37-38 weeks, if we were to pay his full wage and that's all, then I worked outĀ we'd pay Ā£2.63m in wages. Add up all the fees mentioned and a Ā£20k wage and that comes to Ā£2.85m. Not much between them but assuming I've worked it out right, that adds up to more. That, and if he's demanding a 2 year contract at least that's even more.

1 minute ago, Adamjr9 said:

Seems a bit dodgy seeing as their owner was complaining that they are loosing over Ā£3 million per month the other day...

Pretty much what I was getting at earlier too, mate. Great when you're so willing to spend stupid money on wages in a desperate attempt to sign players when you're also complaining about losing money every month and demanding the clubs you're paying these players for foot the bill.

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Has Bauser got many deals over the line on previous deadline days? I can't remember many.Ā 

Lamb's still a non-exec director so it'll be fine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I don't think it is, mate. If you work it out as the contracts run from now til July that's like 37-38 weeks, if we were to pay his full wage and that's all, then I worked outĀ we'd pay Ā£2.63m in wages. Add up all the fees mentioned and a Ā£20k wage and that comes to Ā£2.85m. Not much between them but assuming I've worked it out right, that adds up to more. That, and if he's demanding a 2 year contract at least that's even more.

But he'd also be our player, and if he had a good season, we'd be profiting off any potential sale, rather than Everton.

Just now, Youngy228 said:

People will be sat saying thereā€™s 2 hours to confirm if deal sheets have been submitted.Ā 
Ā 

in reality theyā€™ve probably all been in the pub since lunchtime!

No excuse this year you can't mix households..

22 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Really good player in this leagueĀ  though.Ā 

He is. But 60k for a championship player/premier league talent is still ridiculous. 45kĀ of that is because he is English.Ā