oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Just seen Hull close to signing Dion Charles from Accrington, he's one of the standout L1 strikers in my opinion would've liked us to have a look 
    • If distance is all that matters, then hard to beat this one 🙂
    • Can i ask where the sudden love and appreciation for Mendez Gomez has come from on this board? I seen people mention him a fee times in last couple days especially when not being happy at the signing of Michale Smith. Despite fact ones a winger and other is a striker so am not even understanding the comparison  Did anyone even know who Mendez Gomes was until @diggerlad07 mentioned we scouted him? And now he suddenly this up and coming talent in everyones eyes that we must sign? Reminds me last summer when this board had a meltdown at the club for losing out to Brentford for Charlie Goode and we all know how well he did for Brentford.
    • Ah..  the eighties..  when haircuts were weird and so were footballers 🙂
    • Why would we do that when we could sign a donkey in the back end of an average career for a manager who's gone in a year?