oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Sure all will become clearer after today's game in Warnocks presser.

Niasse would do me until Jan. Would not mind Watmore but only reservation about him is it better not to just give Foralin a chance? All the reports suggest he is very direct and very quick.

43 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Borini is an interesting  name. Would be quality in this league and did a decent job on the wing and even at full back for Milan as well as up front.

Would be my 1st choice too but seems Swansea are in talks so imagine he will go there. A former club of his and given they sold Rodin for £11m they can probs offer better personal terms than us currently 

looking like a bad choice not to sign Sanogo now, i think they said he was 4 weeks off fitness, he would have been fit by now if we'd signed him at the time, so he would have missed 3 league games?  seems like a daft choice now in hindsight.

Edit: im basing this on the fact that flecther is now out and we missed all over targets are were now being linked with duncan whatmore and Adama Diomande.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Surely if it was a case that Gibson and Bausor just pulled the plug without any reasoning and simply to deceive the fans, then Warnock will leave. I can't see how it would end any other way if he was blatantly being deceived as Raf's source suggets 

There is absolutely no chance of Warnock walking away. He’s got a nice cozy job here, most likely well paid, no pressure from above and mid table security will be deemed a succes and he can probably pick and choose when he will be away from home. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

There is absolutely no chance of Warnock walking away. He’s got a nice cozy job here, most likely well paid, no pressure from above and mid table security will be deemed a succes and he can probably pick and choose when he will be away from home. 

I don't think he will at all but if he was fuming and deceived as we were told, then he surely wouldn't hurt stand by and accept it 

7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Well you have to think that Boro will be his absolute last job (after coming out of retirement a few times), so I don't see him walking away unless he feels Gibson is really making it impossible to do his job.

Warnock on:

Bolasie: Disappointed it did not go through. Thought it was sorted but issues cropped up at 4pm. Said Bolasie partly to blame for not making us aware of said issues sooner. Bolasie said he told his agent of those issues but seems agent did not tell us until 4pm. Once we resolved the unknown issues it was too late.

Free agents: We will see if we can do anything. Need to balance it off with are they better than what we got.

Pears: He had to go. He a nice kid but he, his family and his agent been doing Warnocks head in. Lets see if he can be no.1 at Blackburn.

Walker: Needs to go play. Was not getting a look in here. Ended it by saying might prove to be a mistake letting him go, we shall see.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's interesting how Warnock paints a completely different picture to sources on here

It’s a pretty consistent with Bolasie’s version of events. 

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's interesting how Warnock paints a completely different picture to sources on here

True my friend.

And whether u like Warnock or not one thing you can praise him for is he always seems to speak the truth. Therefore if there was an internal issue I think he would have at least hinted at it but he did not even hint at any issue with hierachy. Just seemed generally frustrated.