oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

13 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

mackem mate said watmore is fast but a headless chicken when dribbling and not champo standard.

Your mate is a mackem which automatically makes him clueless on all football related matters. Haha.

• Haha 4
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Your mate is a mackem which automatically makes him clueless on all football related matters. Haha.

well he has just said they are going up this season. i said we have more chance of going up. he called me delusional. they have proper blinkers the mackems dont they.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Donnyboro said:

Not champ standard but stood out in the prem 😂😂😂

its hard to stand out in a team of 11 individuals likes they've had for a good few years now, but he did okay when bfs was gaffa. if warnock and the coaching staff are happy with him. i'm happy. 

I was at the stadium of light when we beat Sunderland in the Premier league and I was really impressed with Watmore that day. 

Obviously the injuries have hampered him, I wonder if maybe he's never fully recovered from them. 

Still, there's no harm in having a look at him.