oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

I would imagine it's until the end of the season. Either way it's probably a good move as we have 12 games before now and 2. january so we need an extra attacker. I'm guessing NW has made sure that he is acutally fit enough to be able to contribute. We're short on wide attackers so he could be handy.

From what I have been told by relatives in South Shields, he is a decent lad that is also a "trier", so if this gets him back on the road to a decent career, good luck to him. Hopefully one of those deals that everybody involved wins something from and if he produces anything like his early stuff, it will give us a different element to introduce into a game at pivotal moments  

31 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Good news. Wasn't he original contract a relatively short one? Seem to remember him and Bola signing 2 or 3 year deal.

He would have been in the final year of his deal next season.

Bola I believe is in the final year this season, but I might be wrong there.

Huge signing either way, guy has developed into one of the best defenders in the league IMO.