oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

15 minutes ago, mj south said:

I like us to have a look at Rob Dickie from Oxford, 24 year old no nonsense center back who's contract ends 2021, I think he'd be a real good signing and definitely fits our transfer strategy

Transfer strategy? That's being very kind to our recruitment department..200.gif

• Haha 4
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, mj south said:

I like us to have a look at Rob Dickie from Oxford, 24 year old no nonsense center back who's contract ends 2021, I think he'd be a real good signing and definitely fits our transfer strategy

Good shout!

I know we have been scouting Cedric Kipre from Wigan. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Am I the only one not bothered about Gibson coming back? Don't think he's looked half the defender outside of AK's system.

I see very little benefit to Boro if the deal is Gibson for Fry + cash. The squad would be no stronger as we are trading a CB for a CB. The cash we get in addition would not go as far unlike a cash only deal. Burnley would have an asset from us who they have a chance of recouping their investment at least, due to his age, whilst we have someone who will probably not have a significant resale value. I did like Gibson as a CB mind. 

40 minutes ago, mj south said:

I like us to have a look at Rob Dickie from Oxford, 24 year old.

Came on to say I was going to suggest him too. Watching him in the play-off games he looked pretty good. His raw stats also look good too. But as we know stats aren't everything.

There's a poster on here who sees Oxford a lot, so they may be able to provide a better opinion on him, than the few games I've seen. Is it @trekkers? (Sorry if it isn't mate!). I can never remember who it is haha. There must be at least one post from me per window saying the same thing again and again! 

Sorry i was not putting Keogh forward as an option. Simply saying he someone i can see Warnock possibly looking at. If i had it my way i would like someone with potential we can develop as a back up to Fry and Gibson like a rob dickie as mentioned.

Also hope to see Nathan Wood make progress.

53 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Good shout!

I know we have been scouting Cedric Kipre from Wigan. 

Well thats positive, another defender who looks like he has a great future ahead of him, what do you reckon he would cost?

53 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Came on to say I was going to suggest him too. Watching him in the play-off games he looked pretty good. His raw stats also look good too. But as we know stats aren't everything.

There's a poster on here who sees Oxford a lot, so they may be able to provide a better opinion on him, than the few games I've seen. Is it @trekkers? (Sorry if it isn't mate!). I can never remember who it is haha. There must be at least one post from me per window saying the same thing again and again! 

I watched him in the FA Cup against the bar codes, looked much better than a League One player

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

I'm really annoyed that people haven't understood this reference 🤣🤣

Someone is going to have to explain it then because I’m baffled 😯 

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I think it’s from an Oscar Wilde play. 

Ok thanks billy. That still means nothing to me. I’m obviously a heretic 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)