oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Fry wont go to Burnley. He is mates with Gibbo!

Johnson deserves a new deal. Top pro who always gives his all. Not a left back mind but as a wing back or winger hes fine.

Nothing in the Kamberi link from what I hear.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

This might not be the most popular opinion on here but if Warnock stays then I hope Marvin Johnson stays. Think he could be a very useful member of the team under Warnock

I think certain managers can get more out of certsin players than other managers and i think that could true of Warnock and Johnson.

i had one of those feelings after the stoke win ,about shotton. i thought maybe he could ressurect his boro career and be the captain that warnock was aluding to in pressers, next day hes not playing another game for us apparently.

Shotton was on 22k basic plus bonuses.

Him playing and us winning cost us near 30k based on 1 match (win) per week.

Nice guy, decent player, but thanks but no thanks

Id definitely want Roberts back next season. I think today when he had the ball he glided past his man on several occasions. His decision making and end product needs work but I think a consistent run in the team i think he could easily develop that.

I think 2 central defenders are key this next window. Gibson seems to be one and looking at potential free transfers list atm Dann or Chester were on the list that could provide decent cover short term. 

16 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Fry wont go to Burnley. He is mates with Gibbo!

Johnson deserves a new deal. Top pro who always gives his all. Not a left back mind but as a wing back or winger hes fine.

Nothing in the Kamberi link from what I hear.

Heard any other names?

Woodgate had deals in place for Roberts and Moukoudi. Both loans with option to buy. I dont know if these are still in place but I'm hoping they are.

Theres an offer in for Lyle Taylor. Only heard this tonight but they have been speaking for the last week. Theres supposedly over 26 clubs in for him though.

Johnson wants to stay but no deal has been offered... yet.

Friend I'm told is pretty much done with him staying.

Theres also been discussions about the younger Ameobi.

Ben Gibson wants to come back but I think this is common knowledge. Expect a loan deal as we wont pay a fee. Gibbo will see his contract out if need be because of how he has been treated. Cant go into more detail than that at the minute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

one name that i constantly keep hearing about over the last 2 or 3 seasons is jordan clark from accrington. my brother in law is a scout, not for us btw, and he tells me weve had him watched many times.

22 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Woodgate had deals in place for Roberts and Moukoudi. Both loans with option to buy. I dont know if these are still in place but I'm hoping they are.

Theres an offer in for Lyle Taylor. Only heard this tonight but they have been speaking for the last week. Theres supposedly over 26 clubs in for him though.

Johnson wants to stay but no deal has been offered... yet.

Friend I'm told is pretty much done with him staying.

Theres also been discussions about the younger Ameobi.

Ben Gibson wants to come back but I think this is common knowledge. Expect a loan deal as we wont pay a fee. Gibbo will see his contract out if need be because of how he has been treated. Cant go into more detail than that at the minute.

I can't see Moukoudi coming back, not exactly Warnocks type of CB unfortunately! Which is a shame, cause I liked him.

2 hours ago, TheJew said:

Hopefully get Patrick Roberts signed up early. He wont even need to return back to Manchester!

Any idea who else we’re looking at? I seen you mention Lyle Taylor somewhere.

Patrick Roberts is incredibly dangerous in the #10 role within a 4-2-3-1 formation. Players like him are in very short supply within the Championship so I really hope we can get him back here next season on a permanent deal.

7 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Patrick Roberts is incredibly dangerous in the #10 role within a 4-2-3-1 formation. Players like him are in very short supply within the Championship so I really hope we can get him back here next season on a permanent deal.

Could be our next Gaston, but hopefully less prolific on Instagram.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)