oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

There's an interesting lot of free agents this year will be interested to see if we move for a Van Der Hoorn type for our defence or maybe Kevin Stewart or Jackson Irvine as a Clayton replacement. We'll have to use that market just to supplement our squad but looking at who is out of contract next month even the ones just in the Championship look like value to me.

Lyle Taylor on a free I wouldn't have a problem with at all, wide areas would be my priority with whatever budget for paying fees out if I was Warnock.

As long we invest the 10mill back into the squad and get 2/3 first teamers then I’d be fine selling Spence. Defensively I don’t think he’s good enough in a flat back 4...yet. I’d be happy to have Dijksteel as our no.1 Rb going into the season.

• Like 1

We are in for Taylor but so are circa 26 clubs from around the World. He has some offers from America as well.

Sammy Ameobi is someone we have looked at as well.

I personally think we need some Championship grit coupled with some overseas flair.

• Like 1

Stay with me on this one..

1. If we stay up

2. If warnock stays

3. If WBA go up.....

Then i would be shocked if we did not enquire about Kenneth Zohore on loan. Did very well for Warnock at Cardiff. Was focal point of they attack in promotion season i believe.

WBA signed him for £7m last summer but he suffered from injuries this season.

Warnock said club ok in striker department but are missing a particular type of striker. I think he meant someone the team can play off. 

25 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Sammy Ameobi always looks like someone who doesn't totally know what his limbs are going to do next, when he's running. Gangly man.

He's been good for Forest though.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)