oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Wolves, interestingly enough, are one of the names strongly linked. Maybe there's something of a swap being discussed?

I thought they were linked with Fry rather than Wood or are they linked with him as well?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I thought they were linked with Fry rather than Wood or are they linked with him as well?

Ah my bad, skim read the thread, misunderstood who you were talking about there! My mistake 🙂

6 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

That’s if the post above about the Wolves prospect was true, could be another Wolves defender?

There is interest in Hoorn and Hogg though.

Who are Hoorn and Hoog @Ayresome7? You referring to the Swansea CB and Jonathan Hogg of Huddersfield?

happy to see Mcnair go, he clearly has talent but i always got the feeling he didnt care/want to be here, in short his attitude appeared to be terrible. 
Hopefully stoke pay a stupid fee for him and we can use the money to reinvest. 

Edited by tmcc
8 hours ago, BegSteeleOrBoro said:

Where is the narrative about Warnock playing negative football is coming from? His goals scored column is pretty reasonable in the championship - it’s awful in the premiership, but he had some crap teams to work with. I actually think that a lot of players would want to play for him - he’s got a reasonable reputation for building hard working teams with good attitudes - and getting promotion. I’d put him in a different league to Pulis and Bruce

Lol, yeah the teams he built and got promoted with!  Not exactly the best endorsement is it? 🙂

Maybe if you buy a certain kind of player, a player that will do well up to a point but can't improve beyond that, then you get teams that can play well up to a point but not beyond it and your managerial record ends up reflecting that?

Having said that, I wouldn't lump Pulis in with Warnock.  They both have a direct style but Pulis has become more defensive minded over time, whilst Warnock is just direct but not especially defensive in his outlook.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Who are Hoorn and Hoog @Ayresome7? You referring to the Swansea CB and Jonathan Hogg of Huddersfield?

That’s what I was told. I think latter has another year on his contract or at least a trigger extension. Has family around Eston. Real competitive midfielder, leader in Hudds team.

Apparently the lad has played for the Wolves first team this season so maybe we think he's better than Dael Fry and we're not exactly flush with centre backs are we? 

I'm sure it'll be easy to find out who it is on Google, I just can't be arsed trawling through Wolves match reports! 

4 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Apparently the lad has played for the Wolves first team this season so maybe we think he's better than Dael Fry and we're not exactly flush with centre backs are we? 

I'm sure it'll be easy to find out who it is on Google, I just can't be arsed trawling through Wolves match reports! 

Max Kilman but he’s 23 and played 4 times for wolves?

4 minutes ago, Duvel said:

You could at least make some effort when you're making transfer rumours up, like Lurker, diggerlad and nunthorpe do.

• Haha 2
Just now, Changing Times said:

You could at least make some effort when you're making transfer rumours up, like Lurker, diggerlad and nunthorpe do.

😂 I know its not the most exciting rumour

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Dion Sanderson? Was on loan at Cardiff from January plays for Wolves u23 

I got the impression he is at Wolves rather than on loan and has played quite a few games. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)