oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

He breaks up play well, does the dirty work, bit of a destroyer and has decent technique thought all summer he'd make perfect sense for us on a free hopefully not wanting to move to South Wales and Warnocks persistence let's us get him in.

15 minutes ago, xathras said:

I love how they call him a boro flop: https://www.teamtalk.com/news/leeds-transfer-latest-21m-move-cristhian-stuani

I loved this guy and felt if played up front vs Right hand side would of delivered even more

Not sure who wrote that but I'm gonna guess its graeme Bailey if he still works for them. Hes always incredibly negative about anything linked to the karanka era. 

Stuani did a good job for us. It would have been nice to see him more in the centre for us but we did have negredo in the premier league who was putting in good performances and we were light in the wide positions with downing and reach not really impressing so I can see the logic.

15 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

111.png

Wasn’t he part of the deal for Andy Robertson to Liverpool? Must be one of the worst pieces of business in a long time!

He would certainly fit the bill that Warnock was looking for in a utility man, plays primarily as a dm but can fill in at cb and lb. Has a bit of premier league experience albeit not much (500 odd minutes) for Liverpool where I’m pretty sure he was highly regarded by Klopp who said he was one of the best tacklers in their squad when he left. Wouldn’t be terrible imo. 

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Statistically Stewart is in the top 15 in the entire championship for tackles and interceptions per game. If he is coming in as what we think Luke Amos was being brought in for (Holding/defensive midfield) I don't think it's a bad move at all.

Makes alot of sense this signing hopefully we can get it over the line 

31 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

All good in theory but Norwich had a decent keeper, center backs and  midfield. As it stands we need all of the above

Farke had 3 windows to sort his team out. We are currently in window 1 of Warnocks tenure. If he wanted to build the team, in that mould, he has some decent young talent for the fullback spots already.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, "KM" said:

Another defensive player. Are we going to go through another window where we don’t address our creativity fgs. 

If we're signing defensive players on frees, it might mean we'll spend more on attacking players.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)