oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Who tf would choose to play for Neil Harris 😂

any championship level target man who knows they would be the main player in his side

I reckon Connor Wickham on loan be the next "powerful"striker linked with us 

Always seems to do the rounds once a year

Would take him tbf if Palace pay most of his wages

Him or of course Hugill

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Wasn't he (Stewart) mentioned on here by someone over the last couple of days at some point?

DFDS had him in his defensive midfielder charts that he was using recently IIRC

1 hour ago, "KM" said:

Another defensive player. Are we going to go through another window where we don’t address our creativity fgs. 

We need at least one more centre back, 1 of each full back, a goalkeeper and a defensive mf or two before we even think about creativity.

Edited by scottpilgrim
Error in text

This is Talksports senior West London guy whose main squeeze seems to be QPR perhaps pouring a little cold water on Amos already rocking up to their training ground on Monday says he hasn't signed a contract with anyone yet, also seems to back up the reporting that QPR are going no higher than their rejected bid on Goode, if we're the only club at the table for Goode puts us in a stronger position you'd think.

6 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

This is Talksports senior West London guy whose main squeeze seems to be QPR perhaps pouring a little cold water on Amos already rocking up to their training ground on Monday says he hasn't signed a contract with anyone yet, also seems to back up the reporting that QPR are going no higher than their rejected bid on Goode, if we're the only club at the table for Goode puts us in a stronger position you'd think.

Goode won't go for 7 figures, it's just them trying to up the price. He will be a decent price 

Not blown away with the Stewart link, it has a Paddy McNair relegated with Sunderland and is available vibe to it. 

The problem I have is I’m not sure if it’s Warnock identifying the players, in which case I’d feel more positive. Or if it’s the recruitment team identifying the players who we can get and saying, take him or leave him. 

I think a lot of the uncertainty with transfers comes from the lack of success from the recruitment team from previous deals. I always feel like we get a player because they’re available rather than identifying them to fit a gap in the team for role X in a certain system. 

Does anyone else feel like that or is it just me and my 3 drinks in ramblings?

2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Not blown away with the Stewart link, it has a Paddy McNair relegated with Sunderland and is available vibe to it. 

The problem I have is I’m not sure if it’s Warnock identifying the players, in which case I’d feel more positive. Or if it’s the recruitment team identifying the players who we can get and saying, take him or leave him. 

I think a lot of the uncertainty with transfers comes from the lack of success from the recruitment team from previous deals. I always feel like we get a player because they’re available rather than identifying them to fit a gap in the team for role X in a certain system. 

Does anyone else feel like that or is it just me and my 3 drinks in ramblings?

If we really lack funds I can see an idea in getting Stewart on a free and selling McNair for around 5 million. Spend that money on some creativity. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)