oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

whats to say Brentford wouldnt have just came in anyway? 

Might well have done, but if we weren't bidding enough to have it accepted anyway then it's a moot point.

Just now, Snowblind said:

There's something about Goode which just made me think he was going to be a real coup... The fact Brentford have signed him adds to that.

Was thinking the same thing about Brentford getting him.

5 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

There's something about Goode which just made me think he was going to be a real coup... The fact Brentford have signed him adds to that.

Weren’t Brentford after Bola too?

Think we're gonna end up regretting Charlie Goode, captain at 25 and signed for Brentford (must be good if they're after him)

Bausor and the gang does it again 👏

Bet they end up selling him for about 15-20m to a prem club in a couple of years.

I hope he turns out to be a flop, because it'll be very galling to miss out on a quality player because the club refused to up their offer to £1m.

They were happy to pay that for Stojanovic in January though, when he wasn't even particularly needed.

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Told you i wasn't making things up. Unfortunately we *** it last minute as per 😂

I don't think it's particularly last minute; we clearly didn't want to budge from our evaluation on value. In some ways you can see that as a good thing, although I can't help but feel it's a mistake in this instance.

Just now, Brunners said:

I don't think it's particularly last minute; we clearly didn't want to budge from our evaluation on value. In some ways you can see that as a good thing, although I can't help but feel it's a mistake in this instance.

Well Boro thought they had him last week so. And it's not £1m up front either. Was a pretty decent price for him

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)