oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

You haven't got any sources.

I'll keep you in the loop me owld fruit, got some serious info coming in 💰💰💰

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Regardless if he has a genuine source I’m fully expecting Roberts to reject us. I think he will have more interesting offers than another struggle at us. 

Possibly, although IIRC under Woodgate the deal for Roberts to come back was basically all but wrapped up; so he was clearly open to it previously.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Possibly, although IIRC under Woodgate the deal for Roberts to come back was basically all but wrapped up; so he was clearly open to it previously.

Possibly, but then he was coming in to be the main man and playing every game- I dont think warnock will offer him that and he already lost his place for the last couple of games of the season to spence which doesn't bode well.

1 minute ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

How do I insert a tweet like that? I took a screenshot 😂

If you copy the link to the tweet and paste it into your post, it should automatically convert into the version I posted 👍

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Thor said:

Patrick Roberts has rejected a move back to Boro according to my sources, I will keep the board in the loop with any updates 

Thankfully your sources appear about as reliable as a chocolate fireguard, so I'm not worried.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Even though I'm not excited about his signing whatsoever, I'll be relieved just to get another player over the line.

think he could be one that were not expecting much from, but hes actually quite decent.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)