oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Note that two of the comments basically say "Good luck to those supporters..." and "Do they have a swimming pool?", so maybe he's well known for diving.

It's nice to see that all teams supporters are the same after a player leaves, no matter the language:

"he is no longer at Toulouse fc, what are these journalists"

Surprised there are no snake or clown emojis 🐍🐍 🐍

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

We don't need Roberts anyway as Mason Bennett is coming in

To be honest I am as bothered about Roberts as much as I am with Gibson.

If they return then fine especially Roberts as he can improve, if not then so be it!

16 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I tell you what Thor I am a very patient person and always give members the benefit of the doubt so at this time I am prepared to accept your statements.

However it does concern me that your posts and comments are causing a reaction and for some calling you by a previous user name from fmttm as a wum of mass destruction.

Should it not be the case then hey please do continue on the forum, your input is appreciated if sent with the best of intentions but if not then your continuance on the forum will be short lived I can assure you.

Would rather keep the majority happy than the individual so if you declare anything then please offer details and from where the information came from, we can all make our minds up from there!

That's fair enough me owld fruit, info comes from my mate doddsy down at rockliffe 💰💰💰💰💰

6 minutes ago, Thor said:

That's fair enough me owld fruit, info comes from my mate doddsy down at rockliffe 💰💰💰💰💰

Was hoping for something a little more humble to be honest...............................goodbye!

Thor's account has been deleted fyi

Not standing for stupidity and mickey taking

• Like 18
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I prefer Kevin Zahora to Kenneth Zahore, it's like the PES version

I've heard we're after a new striker - Castolo. Looks a canny player. Cornrows and everything.

Reckon we should be in for Espimas though. We need a winger, and he's a classy little Spaniard. 👌🏻 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

I've heard we're after a new striker - Castolo. Looks a canny player. Cornrows and everything.

Reckon we should be in for Espimas though. We need a winger, and he's a classy little Spaniard. 👌🏻 

Now that's the type of rumour I like to here even if it does not pan out.

Maybe as things seem to be getting busier there will be more activity with some substance

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)