oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Could all be agents wanting us to pay more than we should, given the constant stream of abuse towards the club for paying RG, BA etc big wages i don't feel anyone can whinge if we decide to stick to the line in the sand.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I honestly don’t think it’s Warnock that is turning players off signing. They are showing interest, they’re coming up for discussions (sometimes several times) they all know the manager and what he’s about before they suddenly then bugger off elsewhere. 
Stewart just not turning up is absolutely ridiculous. Worrying times for us. 

Honestly, what happened last summer was more 'worrying' to me than this one.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Honestly, what happened last summer was more 'worrying' to me than this one.

Yeah fair enough - but that was the lowest of the low. I was hoping for a bit better than not quite as bad as the Woodgate debacle! Still time yet but must be going quite low down the list of targets now. 

Will be extremely disappointed if we haven’t signed any one else by the time the season starts, I know most of the deals are gonna be late in the window but our squad is so thin it needs 2/3 more additions to help us get off to a solid start and then add more towards end of the window. It’s not looking promising though, worrying times. Hopefully next week is a positive one , would be good to get another in before the cup game 

I think the summer before that was worse in terms of transfers. Losing Traore and Gibson and not bringing in players we actually needed and signing too many for positions we weren't too bad in. That last few days of the main transfer window and the loan window were hell. Though I'm glad we never signed Besic permanently as I've no doubt we'd have still got Saville.

This season will once again be about survival. 

To move the club forward we need a Karanka-esque appointment and / or new investment.

Gibson is getting the club he deserves.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)