oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 hour ago, tmcc said:

touche, 

i guess neil warnock is the championship alex Ferguson 

Who's Alex Ferguson? Someone I should know ? Does he play on the wing grab him if he does

Edited by Barnaby
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

its easy to be miffed off at hearing players are turning us down over wage negotiations after wanting to come here. but screw them, players have far to much power now. even average and shiite players are holding clubs to ransom. they are all greedy selfish tossers. if we bow down to them we'd end up in a bigger mess financially than we already are. i'm glad we fob them off for being to greedy. let some other mug club pay over the odds for average run of the mill dross.

Completely agree, as much as we want to see the club do well, we must all admit we are in the middle of a trough financially, in terms of having squad balance and in terms of attracting players. 

It was going to be a hard season, even if we got a few players in. We have no god given right to be successful or even competitive in this league and we need to claw our way back to that again because we fell hard over the last few years. Pulis being able to achieve respectable  finishes in the table with awful football, if anything masked how deep our issues were and still are

Edited by SzilardNemethsCurtains
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, chadwick said:

3 trialist’s played for under23’s today
2 of them scored

on boro site now

Interesting how there’s no photos from the u23’s game today and they’re still using photos from the Harrogate Town game... 🤔

6 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Interesting how there’s no photos from the u23’s game today and they’re still using photos from the Harrogate Town game... 🤔

I'd guess it's the same 3 trialists as Harrogate the Reading CB, Chesterfield striker and the unidentified midfielder.

That lad from Sunderland Cole Kiernan bagged a couple sounds decent already Jones set up a few as well with Balde/Gibson coming through might be a good time to get Jones and Folarin out on loan if we can get them some experience see how they cope in League Two.

11 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I'd guess it's the same 3 trialists as Harrogate the Reading CB, Chesterfield striker and the unidentified midfielder.

That lad from Sunderland Cole Kiernan bagged a couple sounds decent already Jones set up a few as well with Balde/Gibson coming through might be a good time to get Jones and Folarin out on loan if we can get them some experience see how they cope in League Two.

Do you know who the player behind the reading lad is? Or is he the unknown trialist. Someone on fmttm seems to think he’s over 27 year old international No 10 type player 

Edited by Poly
Wrong word
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

The fact Folarin has turned up on the first team squad page makes me think he may be in and around the first team, honestly.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The fact Folarin has turned up on the first team squad page makes me think he may be in and around the first team, honestly.

The Tooting and Mitcham fans thought he would be able to step it up to League football coming from the Isthmian League South Central. 

Did anyone else notice when Browne scored today we were set up in Warnock’s favoured 4-3-3 with Browne playing central as a more advanced CM. Know he played there a few times for Oxford last season 

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

Did anyone else notice when Browne scored today we were set up in Warnock’s favoured 4-3-3 with Browne playing central as a more advanced CM. Know he played there a few times for Oxford last season 

Honestly with the rain and the blurriness of the camera I couldn't see very much at all!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)