oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

QPR signed Rob Dickie, wonder how much that was for

Also West Brom trying to get Diangana for £12m rising to 20, i so wish we got him on loan last season 

Westbrom are offering 15 million for Karlon Grant at Huddersfield aswell. They really are spending alot of money on player's who I feel won't do that well in the Prem. 

• Like 1

Do people think having a manager that is likely only here for 1 year putting off prospective signings?

There isn't much of a vision to sell is there. They must think what if the next manager doesn't fancy me? 

Edited by SmogInSheff
7 minutes ago, SmogInSheff said:

Do people think having a manager that is likely only here for 1 year putting off prospective signings?

There isn't much of a vision to sell is there. They must think what if the next manager doesn't fancy me? 

Seem to remember Grant Hall being sceptical that NW will ever walk away from football. His contract is for a year, his tenure could well be much longer.

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

They play on opposite sides of the pitch, don't they?

But I hope so.

They also have Ritchie and Almiron so not a lot of gametime for Murphy. Certainly not as starter.

22 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Seem to remember Grant Hall being sceptical that NW will ever walk away from football. His contract is for a year, his tenure could well be much longer.

Grant Hall has played for him before, I just wonder for players who don't know him is a long term vision being sold by the club or is it we are gunning for promotion this year? Can't see may players looking for a any kind of job security seeing us as an attractive proposition at the moment. 

These are footballers they know there is little security in the game regarding managers regardless of contract and it's not them getting a years contract.

At worst in 12 months they move on get all there bonuses and wages a signing on fee and probably a wage rise.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)