oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Not really.  It's just one player, not all of them.  That clearly hasn't been happening with other players.

I think the tone and message from Warnock is clear, not sure why some people refuse to accept it.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’m not sure he was that bad, but I certainly didn’t want him back, I’m hoping the days of Steve Gibson’s “gifts” are in the past. 

I diddnt see he was that bad. Just think he overated 

2 minutes ago, Jonny Ingbar said:

I think the tone and message from Warnock is clear, not sure why some people refuse to accept it.

The message was that one player asked for a ridiculous amount of money for his salary.  That's it.  Read anything else into it that you want but that's not going to change.

39 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Why?  Burnley will only pay us the money they still owe when they've agreed to pay it.  Them getting money in for him now doesn't mean we'll be getting any of it.  That's not how it works.

If they sell him I think they have to settle outstanding payments to us, don’t they? Obviously as a loan that’s not the case.

1 minute ago, Will said:

If they sell him I think they have to settle outstanding payments to us, don’t they? Obviously as a loan that’s not the case.

I don't think so unless that's part of the regulations in football?  They will have a payment schedule already in place, I would have thought they just stick to it, but it's not something I know about.

Has Warnock mentioned formations in his recent pressers? With our current squad and complete lack of being linked to any wingers it would seem he'll be shifting from his favoured 4-3-3 to wing backs?

22 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I don't think so unless that's part of the regulations in football?  They will have a payment schedule already in place, I would have thought they just stick to it, but it's not something I know about.

I would imagine all payments would be due if his contract at Burnley was terminated early.  Hard to imagine why a loan fee would come our way. 

25 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I just assumed that any payments would have to be paid if his contract is ended prematurely. I don’t know, just what I always assumed with deferred payments.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Will said:

I just assumed that any payments would have to be paid if his contract is ended prematurely. I don’t know, just what I always assumed with deferred payments.

I think this is how it works Will. If they sell him they would have to pay us in full.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)