oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Just had a look at his video certainly not what I was expecting. Really comfortable on the ball and seems to know what he wants to do with it before he gets it, moves it quick and looks like he can dictate a midfield. Not just obvious passes either there’s quite a few cheeky dinks and ‘round the corner’ plays he does aswell. I’d be well happy with this guy in our midfield.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Just had a look at his video certainly not what I was expecting. Really comfortable on the ball and seems to know what he wants to do with it before he gets it, moves it quick and looks like he can dictate a midfield. Not just obvious passes either there’s quite a few cheeky dinks and ‘round the corner’ plays he does aswell. I’d be well happy with this guy in our midfield.

He plays a few quality long passes into the channels, which is a tactic Warnock likes to use. As Warnock says, as a door closes another opens with something brighter inside. Seems to be exactly what we need 

A lot of Shrewsbury's attacks and two of their goals came from poor defending in front of the penalty area. If Morsy can fit into that gap then sure, get the lad in. Might even make Warnock more confident in switching from 3 to 4 at the back.

6 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

I mean, I know it’s a highlights reel, but I really like the look of this guy. Skilful, great awareness and pinpoint passes all over the pitch. Why the hell is he in the Championship?

He's not, he's in league one.... 🤣 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

A lot of Shrewsbury's attacks and two of their goals came from poor defending in front of the penalty area. If Morsy can fit into that gap then sure, get the lad in. Might even make Warnock more confident in switching from 3 to 4 at the back.

The only thing I haven’t seen in his video is a few crunching tackles, that said I didn’t make it all the way through as I’m at work. Another plus would be adding 2  former captains to the team.

Like the look of the lad...he has qualities we lack and it must be significant that every team he has played for were promoted while he was there ..and if suggested fee is accurate, a relatively low risk signing

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)