oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Will said:

Any update on Morsy? RAF said he left yesterday, but the club were expecting him to. Is he due back?

Sorry just seen this, I heard he actually left Sunday but club are extremely confident. Everything has been agreed so it's just a matter of medical and player signing contract. Sorry, but I don't have any more on that front mate.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Sorry just seen this, I heard he actually left Sunday but club are extremely confident. Everything has been agreed so it's just a matter of medical and player signing contract. Sorry, but I don't have any more on that front mate.

You have anything on the Barnsley lad?

1 minute ago, Robin Johnson said:

I do realise they play in different positions......

My point is it that it shouldn't be either or.

We need multiple players still.

I'm not pleased about Sanogo, but I'm going to cut out my negativity and give him a chance. Warnock knows far, far more about football than me and I'll trust his judgement.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Think RAF confirmed it was Woodrow.

Really? I must of missed that. That would be an unbelievable signing I think, what's your thoughts?

Play as a 9 or 10 so would help us in wing back formation and 4-3-3

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Really? I must of missed that. That would be an unbelievable signing I think, what's your thoughts?

Play as a 9 or 10 so would help us in wing back formation and 4-3-3

I think he would be an incredible signing, agree with you on positions. Not convinced we can afford him personally, so will be interested to see what Barnsley are asking for him.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Apologies one and all for "the return" sometimes very difficult to pick him out being able to use multiple ip addresses.

This account will be deleted and we will await the new resurrection to follow

Which probably did as I stopped a new user name of stickboroupyour**

Stickboroupyour** is a pal of mine. He isnt a troll. Been telling about the forum and he wanted to start posting

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
53 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Won't sign a new contract as given no assurances he'd be playing, wants to be first choice after last season but told he won't be. His dads link to Mowbray is behind the move to Blackburn. 

I think it makes sense all round. 

If he isn't going to sign a new contract, it makes sense to get a fee now, rather than let him go on a free in the summer. Good FFP purposes too. 

• Like 3
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)