oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

So Boro supposedly very keen on Morsy and Morsy very keen on Teesside the standoff must be with Wigan's administrators over price right? 

They accept he's leaving he sat out friendlies and their League Cup game he has a year left on his contract and Wigan are desperate for money I'm wondering what kind of price we are haggling over surely closer to 500k than a million...

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

So Boro supposedly very keen on Morsy and Morsy very keen on Teesside the standoff must be with Wigan's administrators over price right? 

They accept he's leaving he sat out friendlies and their League Cup game he has a year left on his contract and Wigan are desperate for money I'm wondering what kind of price we are haggling over surely closer to 500k than a million...

I doubt there's even a "standoff" at all. Player probably taking a couple of days to mull it over. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I think there's a set price no real haggling and I would put money on it being near 1m than 500k personally.

Some rumours from that cardiff forum: 

Just be told he failed a drugs test and is involved in dealing what f*cking a waste of a career, such a talent .

Also read it was related to him paying people for fights in the City Centre. Not sure what to believe but interested in hearing the facts. 

Involved in a drink driving accident leaving 2 men requiring serious medical attention

Had all the windows in his car smashed the other day  

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

That Betinelli photo looks weird, the player should be holding the shirt, not Warnock!

The manager and the players agent hold the shirt while the player stands awkwardly to the side like a third wheel. Have you never taken a signing photo before man, jesus!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

The manager and the players agent hold the shirt while the player stands awkwardly to the side like a third wheel. Have you never taken a signing photo before man, jesus!

Doesnt give me great confidence in his handling!

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)