oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Manager Neil Warnock and his backroom team fear Sanogo won’t be fully match fit for a number of weeks.

That would deprive them of a front man early in the season, with Warnock keen to hit the ground running with a stable of four senior strikers.

I know he hasn't had much of a pre season but surely he can't be so unfit it would take a "number of weeks" to get him up to speed! He must be horribly out of shape!

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I know he hasn't had much of a pre season but surely he can't be so unfit it would take a "number of weeks" to get him up to speed! He must be horribly out of shape!

He's not played a match in 6 months, and he barely played in those games as he was coming back from injury.

He's not played a full 90 minutes in 8 months.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ElDaftardo said:

Honestly using a players past record against them is rather silly to be honest.. I seem to recall both Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy having really poor records in the championship yet have gone on to be brilliant goal scorers for both club and country.

Hardly a similar comparison.  Kane went on loan before he was 21.  Pretty much since 2013/14 he has been in the Spurs team and has been really rather good.

Sanogo has not had a similar history and they're about the same age.

• Like 2

That would make it sound like he's been doing very little fitness work for weeks. I mean, I'm just making it up at this point but if that is the case, that would make it even worse that his agent has been going around trying to get him £30k+ a week.

I see this as a positive and have a sneaky feeling it might force gibson to push the boat out and back warnock with someone further up the list who had previsouly been a no go, think he needs to give warnock what hes asking for to keep him happy, as we know warnock doesnt mind walking away at any point if he feels things arnt working out. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

At least we rejected him, rather than being turned down by a donkey.

Was never bothered about him myself. He was a body in just incase one of those two decided to do their acl in. Hopefully force our hand to go for higher quality 

• Like 2

"Manager Neil Warnock and his backroom team fear Sanogo won’t be fully match fit for a number of weeks.

That would deprive them of a front man early in the season, with Warnock keen to hit the ground running with a stable of four senior strikers"

Strange then that we signed Hall who hadn't played for months. What would deprive us of a front man early in the season is not signing one. Not bothered about this signing but story seems a load of b0ll0cks to me.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)