oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

I’d be hitting the roof if I was Warnock. Been saying for yonks he wanted a ST and CB. They’ve mugged him off big time and very foolish of the club to think they could pull that off because it worked on Woodgate  

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Absolutely no problem when it comes to selling players though ey 

Allowing Walker out on loan when we are already complaining about being short on numbers just sums up how inept the club has been run over the past 5/6 transfer windows.

Happened with Karanka (premier season)Pulis, Woody and now Warnock. There will be no consequences for Bausor because he's just following Gibson's orders.

Pulis recommended a change and club to go down the DOF route and look how that ended up ... We messed that up by giving Round the runaround...

All this is and has been for media attention for a long while and leaks have been deliberately put out on purpose to brainwash the fans. Journalists also fell for it hook, line and sinker - just ask Vickers and the gazette.

• Like 1

Meh they'll get their just desserts soon, look at last season nearly getting relegated after the shambles of a summer

Just a shame it's at our expense 😄 ...

I felt the team as it is would be quite competitive. Although that relied on the avoidance of injuries to key players. With the links today I thought we could have been very competitive in this league with those extra players today. It would be great to have seen a Sunderland til I die type documentary following our farce of a recruitment team. 

I'd like to imagine Warnock going all Malcolm Tucker on the board. They currently make Matt Hancock Boris and Priti look competent.

Get the impression the club told the local media (Gazette and Echo) that a deal for Bolasie was never close. They weren’t banking on him putting something out on Twitter.

I don’t imagine we’ll hear anything from Gibson about another failed transfer window, he has after all spoken to the press twice already this week about how he thinks the billionaire owners of the “big 6” are the saviours of English football...