oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

8 hours ago, p_mards said:

BBC Tees said that the touted McNair swap was with Stoke for Sam Clucas. McNair has been brilliant so far this season so it seems like it was the right decision to keep him.

That would have been a horrendous piece of business even before Mcnairs form this season. Another plodding cm wrong side of 30.

21 hours ago, Robin Johnson said:

Walker won’t make it I’m afraid. He is one of those junior players that will struggle to make the transition to a decent senior level. Sad but true

Walker won’t make it I’m afraid. He is one of those junior players that will struggle to make the transition to a decent senior level. Sad but my opinion which I am stating as fact

Updated it for you 👍

12 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's often written off because his attitude is dogshit.

This honestly isn't meant as a dig, but didn't you and your brother say the same about Tav not long ago?  Is it possible that the information you were getting wasn't entirely accurate?  I know nothing about Walker, so he could be a complete nobhead for all I know, but it's also possible that the information you get passed to you holds a certain amount of bias?

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

This honestly isn't meant as a dig, but didn't you and your brother say the same about Tav not long ago?  Is it possible that the information you were getting wasn't entirely accurate?  I know nothing about Walker, so he could be a complete nobhead for all I know, but it's also possible that the information you get passed to you holds a certain amount of bias?

I don't know anything about Tav, don't believe I've ever ventured an opinion on here about his attitude, but I've heard from multiple sources that Ste Walker has a terrible attitude even for a young professional footballer, so unless they're all mistaken then maybe you should stop taking shots at me and my brother? 

Along with your parody thread about SG, your shtick is starting to get very boring.

13 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I don't know anything about Tav, don't believe I've ever ventured an opinion on here about his attitude, but I've heard from multiple sources that Ste Walker has a terrible attitude even for a young professional footballer, so unless they're all mistaken then maybe you should stop taking shots at me and my brother? 

Along with your parody thread about SG, your shtick is starting to get very boring.

I think that’s a bit of an overreaction. I did start by saying this isn’t meant as a dig.  I thought it was you and your brother who spoke about Assombalonga’s bad attitude when Pulis was here, and also mentioned Tavernier as being part of that, by way of an explanation as to why he wasn’t playing much at the time?  If it wasn’t the two of you then please accept my apologies, but I could swear that it was.  It wasn’t meant as a dig anyway as I said. I’m saying that when you get information it could be based on someone’s opinion and therefore a bit biased. That wouldn’t be your fault obviously. 

Tbf i have been told by alot of people about walkers attitude. Some of which are lads he knocks about with. Goes about bragging about 'stinking of cash' apparently. Don't know the lad myself but also get the feeling that maddo feels the same the way he talks about him sometimes. 

I play in a 6 aside league on Mondays at Sports Village, about 2 years ago my team were a man short and (bizarrely) Walker was down there and offered to play for us. He’d have been 18 at the time 

Looked brilliant at the time, although he was playing against mainly average players obviously. Got to question why he was down at SV in the first place, I imagine the club wouldn’t have approved due to risk of injury etc 

Edited by BoroBoy1989
  • Like 1