oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

I'm liking the sound of him as a signing, but he's missed a lot of this season, I'm presuming that was down to injuries.

A quick Google seems to indicate it was hamstring injuries.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Try to do what warnock did with Spence and Dijksteel, wingback  goes forward in the a 532,and the outside CB slots into FB like 442 

• Like 1

stoke obviously really want him by the sounds of it so I hope we can fleece them and maybe even make a profit. I think we can find a replacement cheaper. We need to take a look at Mustafa Amini. Reckon we would get much the same but save a ton of money. 

20 minutes ago, Borodane said:

stoke obviously really want him by the sounds of it so I hope we can fleece them and maybe even make a profit. I think we can find a replacement cheaper. We need to take a look at Mustafa Amini. Reckon we would get much the same but save a ton of money. 

We don't really need much of the same though, we already have that with Saville and Howson.

13 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

I probably would have preferred to keep McNair and let Saville go but understand we need to balance the team and it’s whoever has interest in them  

in all honesty I'd rather them both go, I think either offer very little in midfield along with Howson

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, mj south said:

We don't really need much of the same though, we already have that with Saville and Howson.

Yeah I get what you mean. Probably need someone a bit more Gaston-esque on the pitch with flair and creativity. Amini has good technique, a great engine and a wonderful pass. More box to box than AM. 

18 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

I probably would have preferred to keep McNair and let Saville go but understand we need to balance the team and it’s whoever has interest in them  

Saville has been far more consistent than McNair throughout the season for me. I like McNair and he's done well in spells but if we can get a good price and get someone more creative in I'd be happy.  

• Like 3

If you google tyler blackett and then click on the news section there is plenty of stuff on him by the reading local newspaper. General consensus was he had his best season last season for them but has struggled to nail down a spot in the team. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)