Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka Warnocks free agent bargain bin extravaganza

Recommended Posts

What's happenned to SDS,Lurker and RAF? 

Any info boys on ins and outs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

What's happenned to SDS,Lurker and RAF? 

Any info boys on ins and outs?

Yeah due an update its been a few days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Severe lack of creative player links or is it just me 

Talksport interview with Warnock he says it'll take a miracle to repeat what he did at Cardiff for us

Surely not another season of not fixing our glaringly obvious problems and thus no goals for a year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

What's happenned to SDS,Lurker and RAF? 

Any info boys on ins and outs?

Unfortunately you won't hear from sds as he has moved on from the forum due to certain things going on.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Whatever happened to Vectorboro?

If I remember rightly, he stopped posting after he made up a jokey rumour that people didn't respond well to. All a bit daft in honesty, was a good contributor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Unfortunately you won't hear from sds as he has moved on from the forum due to certain things going on.

Has he transferred to Toontastic

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Severe lack of creative player links or is it just me 

Talksport interview with Warnock he says it'll take a miracle to repeat what he did at Cardiff for us

Surely not another season of not fixing our glaringly obvious problems and thus no goals for a year?

I think he's just protecting himself. He said the same in his 10am presser, then went on to say that he backs himself to do something special and that he wouldn't be here if he didn't think we could be aiming for a high placed league finish next season. He also regards what he did at Rotherham as a miracle, and called staying up with boro as his toughest ever job. He might call the prospect of promotion next year a miracle, but he also clearly fancies himself as a miracle worker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems a bit strange that Warnock admitted today he hoped to have one in by the end of the week but there has been absolutely no rumours or info suggesting we’re close to signing anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CWC said:

Seems a bit strange that Warnock admitted today he hoped to have one in by the end of the week but there has been absolutely no rumours or info suggesting we’re close to signing anyone. 

I think someone said we were talking to Tyler Blacketts representatives. If Johnson signs though that would leave him, Coulson and Bola so maybe overloaded there. Hall came out of the blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CWC said:

Seems a bit strange that Warnock admitted today he hoped to have one in by the end of the week but there has been absolutely no rumours or info suggesting we’re close to signing anyone. 

He might prefer to try and work under the radar so nobody else can try hijack whatever deal we are working on. I know that is difficult with social media etc but good if it works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TAPOUT said:

I think someone said we were talking to Tyler Blacketts representatives. If Johnson signs though that would leave him, Coulson and Bola so maybe overloaded there. Hall came out of the blue.

I wonder if we will move bola on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there been any info about Leo or Danny Coyne staying on? Warnock always just mentions Ronnie and Kevin when he talks about the coaching set up 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maccarone said:

What's happenned to SDS,Lurker and RAF? 

Any info boys on ins and outs?

There's loads of ITK people on here now.  Maybe they'll even guess one right at some point 🤸‍♂️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...