oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Hes a freebie, was once highly thought of. 

Doesn't have a great scoring record but could be useful as a target man. Reasonable age. Warnock type player.

I'm neither overwhelmed or underwhelmed by this signing.

I am....whelmed. 🤣🤣

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

we've spent years buying decent strikers and ruining them, maybe we've trued to switch it up and turn a ruined striker into a decent one

(

Edited by Mr_Maz
  • Like 4

Sanogo will get double figures in goals for us next season. Please feel free to mark this message. But please only bring the message back up if I am right. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

My sources in Cornwall have sent me this picture from today's barbeque.

FB_IMG_1598446714990.jpg.a8c920d96bb2d17bc5d956bcf0ee55a8.jpg

It's happening.

Hope Lionel brought another shirt to change after spilling one of his sources - I heard he tends to be Messi 

• Haha 1

An injury free Yaya Sanogo playing in a direct team could menace this league, this could be similar to Ricardo Vaz Te a guy cast aside as a good young prospect who isn't up to it got given a chance at Barnsley stayed injury free and menaced the Championship that year.

Warnock's great at getting confidence into players, see Assombalonga, if he can get a tune out of Sanogo I think we could have 3 strikers in double figures where we get the extra 30 goals we need after that lord knows but I wouldn't want to be a Championship CB seeing Sanogo coming off the bench late in a game the lads a unit with a decent turn of pace his problem's always been his 'clumsy touch' who knows though with a bit of confidence in him he could realise the potential Wenger saw in him.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

An injury free Yaya Sanogo playing in a direct team could menace this league, this could be similar to Ricardo Vaz Te a guy cast aside as a good young prospect who isn't up to it got given a chance at Barnsley stayed injury free and menaced the Championship that year.

Warnock's great at getting confidence into players, see Assombalonga, if he can get a tune out of Sanogo I think we could have 3 strikers in double figures where we get the extra 30 goals we need after that lord knows but I wouldn't want to be a Championship CB seeing Sanogo coming off the bench late in a game the lads a unit with a decent turn of pace his problem's always been his 'clumsy touch' who knows though with a bit of confidence in him he could realise the potential Wenger saw in him.

Hes the new ismeal miller

1 hour ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

French journalist saying Sanogo is close to signing ... 

08F7A6FE-3EDE-4A63-8D03-C80E026DABC0.png

Note that two of the comments basically say "Good luck to those supporters..." and "Do they have a swimming pool?", so maybe he's well known for diving.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

I'll keep you in the loop me owld fruit, got some serious info coming in 💰💰💰

I tell you what Thor I am a very patient person and always give members the benefit of the doubt so at this time I am prepared to accept your statements.

However it does concern me that your posts and comments are causing a reaction and for some calling you by a previous user name from fmttm as a wum of mass destruction.

Should it not be the case then hey please do continue on the forum, your input is appreciated if sent with the best of intentions but if not then your continuance on the forum will be short lived I can assure you.

Would rather keep the majority happy than the individual so if you declare anything then please offer details and from where the information came from, we can all make our minds up from there!

• Like 13
58 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Hes a freebie, was once highly thought of. 

Doesn't have a great scoring record but could be useful as a target man. Reasonable age. Warnock type player.

I'm neither overwhelmed or underwhelmed by this signing.

I am....whelmed. 🤣🤣

Just the right amount, no one wants to be overwhelmed

Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Just the right amount, no one wants to be overwhelmed

the new Kevin Zahora, hopefully west brom will buy him for 7m in 2 years time

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)