oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka Warnocks free agent bargain bin extravaganza

41 minutes ago, Thor said:

Patrick Roberts has rejected a move back to Boro according to my sources, I will keep the board in the loop with any updates 

Thankfully your sources appear about as reliable as a chocolate fireguard, so I'm not worried.

• Like 1

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Even though I'm not excited about his signing whatsoever, I'll be relieved just to get another player over the line.

think he could be one that were not expecting much from, but hes actually quite decent.

• Like 1

Hes a freebie, was once highly thought of. 

Doesn't have a great scoring record but could be useful as a target man. Reasonable age. Warnock type player.

I'm neither overwhelmed or underwhelmed by this signing.

I am....whelmed. 🤣🤣

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

we've spent years buying decent strikers and ruining them, maybe we've trued to switch it up and turn a ruined striker into a decent one

(

Edited by Mr_Maz
  • Like 4

My sources in Cornwall have sent me this picture from today's barbeque.

FB_IMG_1598446714990.jpg.a8c920d96bb2d17bc5d956bcf0ee55a8.jpg

It's happening.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's happening.

Warnock Burgers all round

Sanogo will get double figures in goals for us next season. Please feel free to mark this message. But please only bring the message back up if I am right. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's happening.

Hope Lionel brought another shirt to change after spilling one of his sources - I heard he tends to be Messi 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

They really are doing their best to become the most hated team in the Championship, aren't they?

Taking our trophy from last season?

1 hour ago, Thor said:

I'll keep you in the loop me owld fruit, got some serious info coming in 💰💰💰

Dear God 

An injury free Yaya Sanogo playing in a direct team could menace this league, this could be similar to Ricardo Vaz Te a guy cast aside as a good young prospect who isn't up to it got given a chance at Barnsley stayed injury free and menaced the Championship that year.

Warnock's great at getting confidence into players, see Assombalonga, if he can get a tune out of Sanogo I think we could have 3 strikers in double figures where we get the extra 30 goals we need after that lord knows but I wouldn't want to be a Championship CB seeing Sanogo coming off the bench late in a game the lads a unit with a decent turn of pace his problem's always been his 'clumsy touch' who knows though with a bit of confidence in him he could realise the potential Wenger saw in him.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

An injury free Yaya Sanogo playing in a direct team could menace this league, this could be similar to Ricardo Vaz Te a guy cast aside as a good young prospect who isn't up to it got given a chance at Barnsley stayed injury free and menaced the Championship that year.

Warnock's great at getting confidence into players, see Assombalonga, if he can get a tune out of Sanogo I think we could have 3 strikers in double figures where we get the extra 30 goals we need after that lord knows but I wouldn't want to be a Championship CB seeing Sanogo coming off the bench late in a game the lads a unit with a decent turn of pace his problem's always been his 'clumsy touch' who knows though with a bit of confidence in him he could realise the potential Wenger saw in him.

Hes the new ismeal miller

1 hour ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

French journalist saying Sanogo is close to signing ... 

08F7A6FE-3EDE-4A63-8D03-C80E026DABC0.png

Note that two of the comments basically say "Good luck to those supporters..." and "Do they have a swimming pool?", so maybe he's well known for diving.