Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka Warnocks free agent bargain bin extravaganza

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Thor said:

I'll keep you in the loop me owld fruit, got some serious info coming in 💰💰💰

I tell you what Thor I am a very patient person and always give members the benefit of the doubt so at this time I am prepared to accept your statements.

However it does concern me that your posts and comments are causing a reaction and for some calling you by a previous user name from fmttm as a wum of mass destruction.

Should it not be the case then hey please do continue on the forum, your input is appreciated if sent with the best of intentions but if not then your continuance on the forum will be short lived I can assure you.

Would rather keep the majority happy than the individual so if you declare anything then please offer details and from where the information came from, we can all make our minds up from there!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Hes a freebie, was once highly thought of. 

Doesn't have a great scoring record but could be useful as a target man. Reasonable age. Warnock type player.

I'm neither overwhelmed or underwhelmed by this signing.

I am....whelmed. 🤣🤣

Just the right amount, no one wants to be overwhelmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Just the right amount, no one wants to be overwhelmed

the new Kevin Zahora, hopefully west brom will buy him for 7m in 2 years time

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Note that two of the comments basically say "Good luck to those supporters..." and "Do they have a swimming pool?", so maybe he's well known for diving.

It's nice to see that all teams supporters are the same after a player leaves, no matter the language:

"he is no longer at Toulouse fc, what are these journalists"

Surprised there are no snake or clown emojis 🐍🐍 🐍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I prefer Kevin Zahora to Kenneth Zahore, it's like the PES version

you got what I meant

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

We don't need Roberts anyway as Mason Bennett is coming in

To be honest I am as bothered about Roberts as much as I am with Gibson.

If they return then fine especially Roberts as he can improve, if not then so be it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I prefer Kevin Zahora to Kenneth Zahore, it's like the PES version

Up the mighty Teeside Reds!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Warnock Burgers all round

makes a change from the previous years useless burgers

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Thor
1 hour ago, Poly said:

Tees in the USA/Thor/Rifle strikes again. 

Who is tees in the USA ? Rifles a good bloke I've heard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Thor
16 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I tell you what Thor I am a very patient person and always give members the benefit of the doubt so at this time I am prepared to accept your statements.

However it does concern me that your posts and comments are causing a reaction and for some calling you by a previous user name from fmttm as a wum of mass destruction.

Should it not be the case then hey please do continue on the forum, your input is appreciated if sent with the best of intentions but if not then your continuance on the forum will be short lived I can assure you.

Would rather keep the majority happy than the individual so if you declare anything then please offer details and from where the information came from, we can all make our minds up from there!

That's fair enough me owld fruit, info comes from my mate doddsy down at rockliffe 💰💰💰💰💰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thor said:

That's fair enough me owld fruit, info comes from my mate doddsy down at rockliffe 💰💰💰💰💰

What’s Doddsy’s role

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Thor said:

That's fair enough me owld fruit, info comes from my mate doddsy down at rockliffe 💰💰💰💰💰

Was hoping for something a little more humble to be honest...............................goodbye!

Thor's account has been deleted fyi

Not standing for stupidity and mickey taking

  • Like 18
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...