oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

Gibbo Stewart sanogo be over the moon with this, the spine Warnock wants? 

Yeh be class that but i reckon warnock wants another keeper to complete that spine

17 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Hopefully they want them all sorted by Monday next week. But I quote “ working a lot harder on a different transfer Pulling out all the stops to get it done”so might hold out on announcements until answer of extra transfer 

For some reason I have a feeling this could be Roberts on a permanent.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Could you add the released players to this list @Snowblind? Ayala, Clayton etc just to give a clear picture of how the ins compare to the outs. 

I'll add them all for the next post. Off to the pub after running management shifts for yonks. 💁🏻‍♂️🍻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

It’s got to be either Gibbo or Roberts

I just don’t see Gibbo deal requiring us to ‘pull out all the stops’. He knows what we can offer and wants to come, so that’s pretty much done on that side of things. Could be wrong but that’s how I see it.

2 minutes ago, Will said:

I just don’t see Gibbo deal requiring us to ‘pull out all the stops’. He knows what we can offer and wants to come, so that’s pretty much done on that side of things.

wasn;t there a rumour (or at least a guess) that we may go for the German striker from Cardiff that scored the preseason hatrick against us? now that cardiff got Moore.

that move would stretch us

4 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

It’s got to be either Gibbo or Roberts

I just think that if Roberts was going to join us again on loan, it would have been done by now. My brother comes on here sometimes and he seems to think that Roberts won’t sign. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

wasn;t there a rumour (or at least a guess) that we may go for the German striker from Cardiff that scored the preseason hatrick against us? now that cardiff got Moore.

that move would stretch us

Yeh Glatzel. Can’t see that with Sanogo set to sign, unless Warnock really wants to move on Britt.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)