oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka Warnocks free agent bargain bin extravaganza

Just now, Adamjr9 said:

@Raf smog do you have any idea when the deals might be finalised?

Hopefully they want them all sorted by Monday next week. But I quote “ working a lot harder on a different transfer Pulling out all the stops to get it done”so might hold out on announcements until answer of extra transfer 

• Like 14
  • Wow 2
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Hopefully they want them all sorted by Monday next week. But I quote “ working a lot harder on a different transfer Pulling out all the stops to get it done”so might hold out on announcements until answer of extra transfer 

roberts or gibbo?

Gibbo Stewart sanogo be over the moon with this, the spine Warnock wants? 

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

Gibbo Stewart sanogo be over the moon with this, the spine Warnock wants? 

Yeh be class that but i reckon warnock wants another keeper to complete that spine

5 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Yeh be class that but i reckon warnock wants another keeper to complete that spine

Me too

• Like 1

The position the club is currently in, signing Hall, Stewart and Sanogo* all on free transfers is fairly good business in my opinion. 

*If Sanogo comes in as a back-up/3rd choice striker.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

For some reason I have a feeling this could be Roberts on a permanent.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Could you add the released players to this list @Snowblind? Ayala, Clayton etc just to give a clear picture of how the ins compare to the outs. 

And Friend, he wasn’t transferred, he turned down the deal offered and left. 

8 minutes ago, Will said:

For some reason I have a feeling this could be Roberts on a permanent.

It’s got to be either Gibbo or Roberts

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Could you add the released players to this list @Snowblind? Ayala, Clayton etc just to give a clear picture of how the ins compare to the outs. 

I'll add them all for the next post. Off to the pub after running management shifts for yonks. 💁🏻‍♂️🍻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

I just don’t see Gibbo deal requiring us to ‘pull out all the stops’. He knows what we can offer and wants to come, so that’s pretty much done on that side of things. Could be wrong but that’s how I see it.

2 minutes ago, Will said:

I just don’t see Gibbo deal requiring us to ‘pull out all the stops’. He knows what we can offer and wants to come, so that’s pretty much done on that side of things.

wasn;t there a rumour (or at least a guess) that we may go for the German striker from Cardiff that scored the preseason hatrick against us? now that cardiff got Moore.

that move would stretch us

4 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

I just think that if Roberts was going to join us again on loan, it would have been done by now. My brother comes on here sometimes and he seems to think that Roberts won’t sign. 

• Haha 1