oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

What's nixons story then, I can never find them online 🤔

99/100 times his news are nonstories designed to get clicks. And that 1/100 times he is right it’s something that we all know anyway. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Just a thought for the admins, but to improve the forum when the discussions comes off track regarding what the thread is about then why don't you start a poll for members to use as alternative?Hopefully this may side track members constantly coming off thread.

There is nothing worse of reading endless amounts of pages of *** that has got nothing to do with transfers rumours. 

We would end up with so many different threads which in turn will be derailed and come off tangent.

So used to the way this goes and attempts in the past have failed badly.

After all at this time there is very little to actually talk about.

I agree about reading endless pages of nothing so do like I do simply skip pages until something relevant comes up.

This is the only regular thread that does this and the nature of the beast brings out the best and worst, don't worry it will end at some point.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scotty189 said:

What's nixons story then, I can never find them online 🤔

I’m pretty sure it will just be about Ben Gibson and how we want him, as do Forest, Norwich and probably Birmingham as well. I think if it was anything else, we’d have heard about it already.

Players have left and a lack of transfers means a weakened team over the previous season. If players do come in they will need time to bed in which indicates a club with a bigger challenge over last. Will we get players, will they be the right players. Anyway when you look at it we are going to start weaker then last season and I expect us to really struggle.  

Edited by sanddancer
9 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Yet this season could be really open and if we actually get some players in who knows? Naaa I'll shut up with that positivity 😂

Norwich and Forrest will be strong, swansea also all made some decent signings along with a already strong squad. Watford and bournmouth will struggle can see a massive turnaround in players, and with new managers. Rest are much of a muchness, it's all about consistency, there's no reason with a couple of players coming in we can't be right up there. 

• Like 1

I genuinely believe we are waiting for the season to start, then we will bring in 4-5 loans in from the PL, the problem with trying to sign free agents they automatically believe they are entitled to higher wages, gibbo and warno are having none of it.

6 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Norwich and Forrest will be strong, swansea also all made some decent signings along with a already strong squad. Watford and bournmouth will struggle can see a massive turnaround in players, and with new managers. Rest are much of a muchness, it's all about consistency, there's no reason with a couple of players coming in we can't be right up there. 

We had  a small squad even more so now a few have left. We were never consistent other then for the wrong reason. We have a new manager of eight weeks so I hardly see how a turn around can be a achieved by bringing in two players. 
The club needs a min of five to six top proven players to improve on the existing and stabilize. 

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)