oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I'm excited to see the match tonight to be honest. Hopefully Folarin and some others get a run out to see if we can save a few bob/put pressure on agents that we're not desperate.

Do you have to pay the £10 streaming thingy to watch the game tonight, or is it on somewhere else?

4 minutes ago, AstoriaBoro said:

Do you have to pay the £10 streaming thingy to watch the game tonight, or is it on somewhere else?

You have to pay. I don't think it's on anywhere else.

• Like 1

I’d be happy with zohore on loan tbh, I haven’t watched him live much so just basing it on his seasons at Cardiff where he looked a beast.

Also disappointed if it is Roberts we’ve moved on from. Yes his final product isn’t always great but neither was adomahs, at this level it’s never going to be perfect. I just think he can provide that spark in attack that’s very hard to find, specially for a team in our situation. 

4 hours ago, Brunners said:

Nailed it. 

Gazette has the predicted starting line up exactly the same

Predicted Boro starting line-up: Stojanovic; Dijksteel, Wood, Hall; Spence, Johnson; Howson, Wing, Tavernier; Assombalonga, Fletcher

So not exactly the same then. 

oops didn’t realise I was so far behind, already mentioned. 

1 hour ago, Jamie-H said:

The timeline would make sense for the Thursday signing being Sanogo if he went into quarantine late last week after making a decision.

Warnock also commented on the status of that Prem loan he mentioned early on who said he wouldn't know anything until the 26th August. He said the club have told him they'd rather sell not loan and want 3.5 million with Warnock replying he's not worth that and ending that there.

The bloke gives us stuff to talk about we have the mystery 35k a week free agent striker, the 400k-1.5mill-500k player and now the Prem loan he really wanted instead being offered to us permanently for 3.5 million.

Roberts is the £3.5m player, surely?  Man City are probably ready to move on from him and would rather he went out permanently.  The 35k a week striker will be Sanogo.  His agent probably chanced his arm to see if they could get a big deal, and after shopping him around they realised it wasn't happening, so the demands reduced significantly.

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if Dael Fry knew the starting eleven the night before a game unless its announced to the entire squad (unlikely) and then there are the usual last minute checks etc. with both manager and player alike sweating over fitness. I'd be surprised if even the manager 100% knows his side the night before in a lot of instances.

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'm not sure I'd have put his name on here.  Might get the lad in some bother.

Not if the team is wrong and the fella has made it up. But yes if that is right I wouldn’t put his name on here. Also If I was Fry I would stop leaking the team.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

You don't need to apologise to me, mate, I'm not Dael Fry, I'm Anthony Vickers.

Honestly for someone out of work I figured you'd have been more active than you have been Anth.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)