oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

They're only the league below to be fair and beat Bristol last season and took Liverpool to a replay, I wouldn't judge us too much off that game alone

Considering we were considering this as a preseason game, I think they beat Burnley in preseason last week so they might well be a good league 1 team this year, we'll have to see!

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Tarkowski going to West Ham so wonder if they’ll try for Fry again

They'll have 20 million from his sale and Forest have put a 15 million pricetag on Worrall if they get the feeling we'd let Dael go for around 10 it seems like a no brainer for them given their tightness of ducksarseness.

I'm guessing Warnock would probably back himself to replace Dael so I can see this happening, if Burnley's recruitment team are as high on Fry as we're led to believe it might be our most likely departure.

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

They'll have 20 million from his sale and Forest have put a 15 million pricetag on Worrall if they get the feeling we'd let Dael go for around 10 it seems like a no brainer for them given their tightness of ducksarseness.

I'm guessing Warnock would probably back himself to replace Dael so I can see this happening, if Burnley's recruitment team are as high on Fry as we're led to believe it might be our most likely departure.

Whilst Gibson is in charge of our club, I very much doubt you will see him deal with Burnley ever again after the fiasco over the past 18months.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Tarkowski going to West Ham so wonder if they’ll try for Fry again

It sounds like the only way Fry was going to Burnley is if we got Gibson in return. I sincerely doubt we'll sell Fry to them now, if indeed we could ever get Fry to agree to it in any way, shape or form.

14 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Personally I hope wood pushes on this year and challenges fry for the CB slot, fry has his moments but he looks so suspect as the left sided CB. 

After today's performance I'd be moving Fry central where he is more comfortable and dropping Hall. 

• Confused 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)