oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wigan's captain too, finished 6 points above us before the deduction, so that's a bit more leadership.

If there was an award for biggest *ithouse in the football league over the past 5 years Morsy would be right up there, absolutely ideal especially in our dressing room Warnock loves a good *ithouse being vocal our squad doesn't seem to have anyone like that.

Say a prayer for Wing and Tav if Morsy comes he'll not let them jog around off the ball around him and leave him exposed.

21 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Really hoping we can get him now, have any other clubs been linked with him that might scupper it?

Assombalonga and Browne follow him on Twitter, and I don't think Assombalonga has any club ties in common.

as well as Gibbo and Besic

Out of all the players Wigan have lost they seem the most gutted about Morsy. He’s been their best player over the years when they’ve come up against us and scored against us at the DW last time out. 

Out of all the players we’ve been linked with I really hope we get this over the line. 

1 minute ago, CWC said:

Out of all the players Wigan have lost they seem the most gutted about Morsy. He’s been their best player over the years when they’ve come up against us and scored against us at the DW last time out. 

Out of all the players we’ve been linked with I really hope we get this over the line. 

Are we really interested or is it just paper talk? 

4 hours ago, edinboro said:

I don't think McNair can play CB. When I've seen him play there he just looks halfhearted. Doesn't want to throw himself in there.

My 12 year-old spotted Hall doing the dirty stuff well last night. That's what we need in there. And is exactly what Warnock wanted.

Yes he can, easily.

Loves a yellow card does Sam Morsy. Think every season he gets double figures or close too that but would still like him here. As said before he a leader, excellent engine who "puts out fires" to quote Mogga. Think Mogga said that about Dean Whitehead when he signed for us.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)