oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Do you just literally hate every move we could possibly make? You have been nothing but overwhelmingly negative in every post for days now!

Not at all, I think Woodrow is decent.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Chris Kirkland is retired so, even as intended sarcasm, that makes no sense. 

You seem to be quite antagonistic/highly strung of late. Just take a deep breath and try and post in a non confrontational manner if you can please. For your benefit and rest of the boards 

I hardly think I've been confrontational. On the contrary.

I merely happen to think we have a massive problem with pace, creativity and width. Which we have had for some time now.

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I feel for Stoj personally, what a waste of money he's turning out to be. Uproots his life, moves to England, manager gets sacked after you make 2 appearances, new gaffer doesn't like you, off you go again.

It’s a direct result of our lack of a longterm plan. Stojanovic’s situation is not an isolated case either as the same happened to loads of players who didn’t fit into the next managers style of play. Any competent agent would rightly warn players off joining us for that reason.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

I merely happen to think we have a massive problem with pace, creativity and width. Which we have had for some time now.

Chris Kirkland won't solve those problems mate. 

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I've decided I'm happy with this signing, you'll be glad to know.

If we at least add Morsy and Woodrow to this, I'll be made up.

Go easy on the eye shadow and mascara.....it takes away from the lipstick

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Has Stoj even been given a fair crack of the whip? 

£1m he cost supposedly.

Now there is somewhere I can agree with you on. I said a minute ago I feel for him.

Moves for £1m - big money by our standards at the minute.
Has to wait to start a game. Gets his debut - season put on hold for like 4 months. Starts after the restart, manager that brought him in is immediately sacked and the new gaffer doesn't seem to rate him.

I really do think he's had it rough here.

• Like 5

At the end of the day we got promoted with Dimi so keepers are important but not the be all and end all 

I'm more than happy with Bettinelli and Stoj battling for number 1 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Fulham are in talks to sign former Real Madrid goalkeeper Alphonse Areola from PSG on a season-long loan.

There's Bettinelli's replacement.

Poor Rodak wins promotion then gets shafted, I know we did it with Dimi but goalkeepers seem to always get replaced after promotion.

And that directly comes down to the constant changing of direction from Gibson himself.

I cant help but feel there's some irony in pursuing central midfielders as well, when we have a plethora of them. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)