oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think there's a set price no real haggling and I would put money on it being near 1m than 500k personally.

I'd agree closer to a million if they had owners in charge but these administrators have flogged almost everyone well below market value for expedience in getting cash in and wages out this is a guy who they were talking about 3-4 million pound Prem moves last summer so no doubt he is a bargain anywhere under a million anyway imo.

@Smogzilla Dom Shaw said he understands the player is keen on joining us and it's mutual 'watch this space' he said. It seems like the only hurdle would be the price then it could go through very quickly. Personally knowing how hands on Warnock is and has said he is I wouldn't put it past him hardballing the administrators to knock whatever cheap price down even more.

48 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

52A645EB-6355-4256-8577-80ACDB7E91CF.jpeg

Warnock is understandably nervous. As this deal had to go right.... have you seen the size of his agents schlong 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Warnock is understandably nervous. As this deal had to go right.... have you seen the size of his agents schlong 😳

I had, but didn't want to be the one to mention it. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)