oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

That Bettinelli photo looks weird, the player should be holding the shirt, not Warnock!

Apparently Bettinelli was handed the shirt 3 times but kept dropping it so they gave up and had Warnock hold it. Not a could sign for our new goalkeeper 🤣🤣🤣.

3 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

I was sent it, but have taken it down as I was asked to.  Admittedly it's out there now, but don't want to get in trouble.

Boro probs embarrassed at how slow they are getting announcements out. Nothing to be ashamed of mate.

9 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

I was sent it, but have taken it down as I was asked to.  Admittedly it's out there now, but don't want to get in trouble.

They've probably realised that the player should be holding his shirt, not the bloody manager.

• Like 1

Sheffield Wednesday are in discussions with Premier League newcomers West Bromwich Albion over signing Kenneth Zohore on a season long-loan, Yorkshire Live understands.

Apparently Zohore is a loan deal with his wages covered almost in full at least that's how Wednesday's local paper understands it. If that's the case we might still be in the mix for him unless the loan fee is silly like Hugill's was.

Hi guys, good to be back on the forum after health issues the past year. Hoping I will be more active this time around!!!. I mentioned Betinelli in one of my very few posts on July 1, 2019 so i'm chuffed to bits that he's coming to the mighty boro.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)