oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka Warnocks free agent bargain bin extravaganza

Just now, johnhorse said:

Wow - that’s a no go then. 

though nothing is confirmed, some people are saying noncing, some saying drugs, whatever it is must be quite serious to be terminated with immediate effect, also hes deleted all of his social media.  

As discussed the other day morsey was here all weekend Warnock met him over the weekend at rockcliffe. Club very confident will be completed soon left Sunday/ Monday, sanogo did 1st part of medical over seas,  but both him and his agent have been isolating. 2nd part tomorrow., club got annoyed when he agreed but club got suspicous his agent was still touting him around. Woodrow 1 of 4 clubs had offer agreed for him, will only go to a team he will start and not bench warm for and wants to stay north believe he’s from Harrogate.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

As discussed the other day morsey was here all weekend Warnock met him over the weekend at rockcliffe. Club very confident will be completed soon left Sunday/ Monday, sanogo did 1st part of medical over seas,  but both him and his agent have been isolating. 2nd part tomorrow., club got annoyed when he agreed but club got suspicous his agent was still touting him around. Woodrow 1 of 4 clubs had offer agreed for him, will only go to a team he will start and not bench warm for and wants to stay north believe he’s from Harrogate.

He’s a London lad Woodrow like but can see him wanting to stay up here if he’s settled for sure 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

He’s a London lad Woodrow like but can see him wanting to stay up here if he’s settled for sure 

Yeah sorry lives in Harrogate I mean 

• Like 1

Would woodrow start for us? Will definitely be something he has to consider

Just can't see us getting Woodrow now if 4 clubs have agreed a fee. Chances of us being financially and footballing wise the most appealing is small.

Just now, BoroJake said:

Would woodrow start for us? Will definitely be something he has to consider

id recon so, scored more goals than anyone in our squad last season. 

2 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Just can't see us getting Woodrow now if 4 clubs have agreed a fee. Chances of us being financially and footballing wise the most appealing is small.

Only 1 of the 4 clubs have bids agreed. 

3 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

which other clubs want him

Palace and Brighton have been mentioned as has sheff wed but I’m not sure too be honest

• Like 1

Assombalonga, Fletcher, Sanogo, Tavernier, Browne and (hopefully) Woodrow are good attacking options. Add that to the pace we’ve got out wide from Spence, Johnson and Coulson and it’s potentially very exciting. Bettinelli, Morsey and another CB would make this a great transfer window in my opinion.

is there any info on outgoings? i ask cause i assume midfielders will be leaving as currently we have, tav, browne, wing, mcnair, saville, howson in midfield with forlian and liddle as youth back up, and were adding morsey by the sound of things.  

12 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Think we have w chance of getting him Raf? 

2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Only 1 of the 4 clubs have bids agreed. 

Ah us then? My mistake. In with a chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Palace and Brighton have been mentioned as has sheff wed but I’m not sure too be honest

Thanks. I think you are correct with those. If he is true to wanting to stay north, then it narrows it down to Boro and -12 points Sheffield Wednesday