Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka Warnocks free agent bargain bin extravaganza

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Whats the collective noun for a group of Marcus's?

A herd?

A flock?

A litter?

A relegation I believe...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Birmingham close to signing Etheridge from Cardiff. I assume Warnock rates Bettinelli ahead of Etheridge if he has passed on opportunity to sign him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Birmingham close to signing Etheridge from Cardiff. I assume Warnock rates Bettinelli ahead of Etheridge if he has passed on opportunity to sign him

Depends how much Birmingham are paying for Etheridge I guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Whats the collective noun for a group of Marcus's?

A herd?

A flock?

A litter?

I believe its 'a tw4t of Marcus's'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoroBoy1989 said:

Depends how much Birmingham are paying for Etheridge I guess 

£1.5m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

£1.5m

That will be one of the reasons then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poly said:

That will be one of the reason then.

We’ve already spent 1 million on Stoj who’s now seemingly second choice, so betenelli is the safer option all round I’d say 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

We’ve already spent 1 million on Stoj who’s now seemingly second choice, so betenelli is the safer option all round I’d say 

I agree. No point spending more than we need too. From what I have seen of him Bettenelli is more than good enough 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Whats the collective noun for a group of Marcus's?

A herd?

A flock?

A litter?

A squad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Whats the collective noun for a group of Marcus's?

A herd?

A flock?

A litter?

A Boro of Marcus’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brunners said:

Warnock says Grant Hall was agreed basically before he came to the club, which is interesting.

After watching him on Friday night he's already distancing himself from the signing.  Clever 🙂

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brunners said:

hitman is a little generous!

Might be a little side earner he's got going on.  Probably best he's not using a gun though 😬

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

After watching him on Friday night he's already distancing himself from the signing.  Clever 🙂

I must admit, I got flashbacks of Bernardo watching Hall try to sprint on the turn 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...